Chapter Thirteen:Along Comes Darinka

It was the next morning and Justin and Jeylin went to the Brew to grab a quick coffee"We need to end this M has gone to far"said Jeylin.

"He has especially what M has done to us"said Justin.

"Justin about last time I know that you were stuck there for week and I was there for only a day"said Jeylin.

"Its okay Jeylin I didn't meant attitude either I'm sorry"said Justin.

"We just need to put everything behind us"said Jeylin.

"Yeah and by the way where-Oh My God"said Justin with surprised and stares at someone.

"What is it?"asks Jeylin and she turns to see Darinka"Oh My God"she said.Darinka was walking to them to talk.

"Hi Jeylin and Justin its great seeing you guys"said Darinka with a smile.

"Its nice seeing you to Darinka"said Jeylin.

"Not to be rude but where have you been?"asks Justin.

"Oh I was just out of town away from all this drama thats all"she said.

"Oh thats a nice treat"said Jeylin.

"Yeah it was well I have to go hope to see you again"said Darinka and she leaves The Brew and Justin and Jeylin look at each other with surprised looks.

The group are meeting at Jonathan's place with there lovers"Jose?Oh My God hey where have you been?"asks Jeylin and everyone hugged him.

"I was in a business trip thats all"said Jose with a smile.

"But now he's back with us"said Jacky with a smile and Andrea goes to Henry.

"Don't you see him go he's sad we both know it"said Andrea and Henry looks to where Justin was sitting and he goes to him.

"You okay?"he asks.

"Yeah just there is just a big event that recently happen that's all"said Justin.

"Was it at New York"said Henry.

"No it was here"said Justin and Henry looks at him.

"Come on tell me"said Henry and he softly pats on his shoulder and Justin stays quite.

"Justin come I know you more than anyone come were team Hustin and Jenry"said Henry with a smile and Justin kisses him and Henry kisses him back for a couple of minutes and Justin breaks it off.

"Henry me and the group killed Blanca"said Justin and he hugs him.

"Justin? Oh my god! Okay look we need to tell each other everything this we both can deal with it together"said Henry and they kiss again.

"Hey you to love birds come"said Jonathan and they both laugh and go to where the rest are.

"The burner phone did belong to Blanca but there was one more person to" said Jonathon.

"Which is........"said Justin.

"M as well and there was only one phone number which is the person you all are going to meet at five and once you see that person get her or his burner phone maybe I can track down where M lair is"said Jonathan.