Chapter Twenty:The Devastation

It was the next day and Jeylin was sent home after they took her baby out and her and Alfonso are devastated.The rest of the group were heading to her house to comfort her"Okay guys just be calm with her after losing her baby the last she needs is us talking about M"said Gloria and as they knock on the door all of there phones ring and they all look at each other and Jeylin answers the door.

"Did you guys get the message?"asked Jeylin.

"Yup and on the day we said we wouldn't talk about M"said Gloria and they all enter her house.

"What do you mean not talk about M?"asked Jeylin.

"Jey he killed your baby technically"said Justin.

"I know he did but what can I do it is a bad time but I rather end this before he kills someone else that we all love"said Jeylin and the rest look at each other.

"Okay lets see what the message says"said Andrea and they all pull out there phones and opens there messages and it says.

"So Sorry Jeylin I Hope You Like What I Sent You As A Sorry Note-M"

And there was a knock on the door and they all look back and look the door and Jacky walks slowly to the door and she opens it and they see a small present and Jacky grabs it and closes the door and goes to the group and gives it to Jeylin.

"To Jeylin from M"said Jeylin reading the card and she sits down and unwraps the present and opens the box and it was a note and she opens it and she reads it for the rest to hear"Dear Mommy, I really miss you its been a long time since I moved to another house they treat me good and I'm happy but I really miss you and I hope I get to see my new step baby sister Jacky!I am happy we named her together I love you mommy! Love -M"said Jeylin reading the note and she turns it around and the other side of the note says"YOU BITCHES WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM AND I WILL SEE MOMMY TODAY-M"

"OH MY GOD MOM!"said Jacky in paranoia and she goes running.

"Gloria come lets go with her you guys stay here in case something happens"said Jeylin and her and Gloria left running after Jacky.Jacky was at the front porch and she opened the door.

"GLORIA HURRY!"yelled Jeylin and they went inside and they went forward and they look to there left and they saw Jacky sitting down with her mom.

"Oh my god you guys are okay"said Gloria and they go and hug them both.

"What is going on?Jacky comes in her worried sick about me"said Fabricia.

"Jacky do you want me to give it to her?"asked Jeylin and Jacky nods and Jeylin gives the note to Jacky's Mom.

"Oh My God this is from him"said Fabricia.

"Mom I know about the adoption"said Jacky.

"Jacky I'm so sorry"said Frabricia.

"Why didn't you tell me?"asked Jacky.

"Its because he was not like any other kid and once I found out I was pregnant with you I knew I couldn't handle two kids so I had to give him away it was the worst feeling but after Melanie died I knew he would do something like Melanie did to you guys but he hasn't right?"said Frabricia and the girls look at each other.