Chapter Thirty-One: Tensions

Everyone was at Justin's house and everyone is still wondering what to do next"Guys we can't let Aylin do this, we can't let people know she's alive it will cause too much attention" said Justin.

"Yeah but if we don't then we all are screwed over" said Jeylin.

"Guys I'll do it I won't sacrifice all of you for one bad act" said Aylin.

"Aylin no you don't I would rather sacrifice my life for your saftey"said Justin.

"Justin I'll be fine I'm not even safe since M is still out there"said Aylin and they all look at each other as Aylin phone rings as she sees the text message.

"Reveal Yourself Where The Devil Revealed Herself As Well-M"

"Guys he wants me to revel myself in front of the school"said Aylin.

"Wait isn't there an event happening tomorrow?"asked Justin.

"Yeah we are having a little carnival and Justin your mo-Lena is making a speach since she helped a lot"said Andrea.

"That's where you will be reveled Aylin I'll introduce you okay"said Justin with a smile as Aylin nods and they both hug each other. It was the next day and the group were getting ready especially Aylin since she will no longer hide in the shadows.

"Are you ready?"asked Justin as Aylin takes a inhale.

"Yeah I am"she said as they walk out and she puts on a hoodie to hide her face and they drive off to their old high school for the event. Aylin went to hide for she can get ready as the rest walk the halls of their old high school.

"Four years in here and only junior and senior year we were stalked"said Jacky.

"So many memories here good and bad"said Jeylin and they all looked around.

"I miss our old lives no texts, no deaths, no devils, no secrets, and no M, just a normal teenager going through high school but we got a diffrent experince hell we almost went to jail"said Justin and they all giggled.

"But at least we had good memories with us the four of us"said Andrea with a smile.

"Yeah"smiled Jacky.

"Come on guys Mom's speach is about to start which means its time"said Justin and they all went to where the carnival was.

"Wow it's actually cool"said Jeylin.

"Thanks, for the help of Lena this wouldn't be as perfect"said Andrea with a little giggle.

"Alright guys my stepmom is going to make the speech we all need to be there I'll convince my mom be right back"said Justin as they all nodded.

"Guys this whole mom thing has really affected Justin"said Andrea.

"I know at times he calls her mom or Lena but now stepmom"said Jeylin.

"I just feel sorry for the guy he's been through so much"said Jacky.

"We all have and now we have a stupid person coming after us, just because the death of Melanie"said Andrea as Justin comes to them.

"Alright guys be ready she's ready to make the speech"said Justin as they get closer to the stairs and  Lena started to give her speech.

"Hello my fellow people I will to thank you all for coming to this special event. This money will go to our own high school and will help their fellow students to have a great success and I would like to invite my son and his friends, who are fellow graduates but had to go through rough paths during their high school years, here they are my son Justin, Jeylin, Andrea, and Jacky"says Lena as the audience are clapping and they all walk on stage to the microphone as Jeylin gets a text saying.

"Too Late Bitches-M"

"Hello everyone I'm Justin and I would like to say first that me and my friends are still devastated of the lost of our friend Gloria but now we need to move on because we are strong and our is strong as well after so many problems that have occurred and today we would like to make a special announcement our old friend..."says Justin until the lights turn off and a projector turns on showing someone horrifying.

"SHE'S ALIVE BUT WILL SOON BE DEAD AGAIN*Picture Of Aylin Kidnapped*"

"OH MY GOD!"yelled Jeylin.

"AYLIN!!"yells Justin as they all get a text.

"WATCH OUT BITCHES-M"

As the lights fell and they all went running backstage"Guys we need to find her we need to go back to the game now!"said Justin as they all went running to Justin's house.

"WANT HER BACK?"
"YES OR NO"

As Justin clicks Yes.

"GO TO WHERE YOU WERE TORTURED"

"Oh My God"said Andrea.

"M wants us to go back to the dollhouse"said Jeylin as Justin storms outside and started to walk.

"JUSTIN!"yelled Jacky as they all went outside chasing after him and Justin turns.

"Guys I don't care I need to get my sister back!"yelled Justin as the girls see someone behind him.

"JUSTIN BEHIND YOU!"yelled Andrea and Justin turns and M pushes him down as he rolls down the small hill.

"NO!!"yelled Jeylin as they all went after him until M pushes them all and they all go rolling down as well and they all are unconscious. Justin started to slowly wake up and he sees a ceiling and it's all burnt.

"OH MY GOD!"yells Justin and he stands up and sees his old bedroom half burn and looks at the camera.

"GUYS!"yells Jacky and she looks around.

"HELLO!?"yelled Jeylin as she looks at her bed as Andrea looks around and starts to panic a lot.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!"yelled Andrea as the doors open quick.

Next Time On The Relationships:

Chapter Thirty-Two:Back To Dolls

THEIR BACK TO THEIR DOLLHOUSE

"I can't believe we're here again!"-"This isn't happening"-"We need to get out of here!"-"He wants us to re act this"

AND WILL THEY FIND AYLIN?

"Guys we need to find Aylin!"-"HELP!"-"Guys this way!!"-"We need to go to Melanie's old bedroom!"

WILL THEY SURVIVE?

"RUN!"-"TURN IT ON!"-"HELP WE ARE HERE!!"-"AHHH WERE ALL GONNA DIE!"