Chapter Twenty-Five:Survival

The cops were outside the Abandon House and the group following the men who are taking Justin to the hospital"Okay Henry and Andrea go to the hospital with Justin okay and update us please"said Jeylin and they nodded and they entered the ambulance and left as the cops came to the group.

"Guys there is no man in there and Darinka is at the station"said The Officer.

"Wait no their has to be a man in there his name is James or Manson or whatever"said Jacky.

"Look we don't-" said the officer until he was interrupted.

"Please he shot our friend and he will do anything to kill him or us"said Gloria.

"Okay girls we will try to find him good thing is his gun is still there and we have it in evidence so he is no harm but be careful I will send an officer to protect Justin and your other friends that went okay"said the officer.

" Thank You So Much!"said Jeylin and the officer left.

"Jonathan and Jose go and try to find James to and make sure he doesn't see you okay"said Gloria.

" Alright come on Jose"said Jonathan and they left to the woods.

"Guys today is a crazy day Justin got shot and this time he might actually die, Bryan is dead, James is M, Justin's mother is Darinka not Lena and now James disappeared what the hell is going on!!"said Jacky.

"Look today was just to much okay but we need to stick together"said Jeylin.

" Ugh alright so what are we going to do?"asked Gloria until their phones vibrated and they took out their phones and it says.

"Let's Play Hide And Seek-James😈"

And they look at each other with fear. The doctors,nurses,Andrea,and Henry were running to take Justin to the emergency room and they got there until they stopped them"Sorry no one is not allowed you have to wait out here"said The Nurse and they went to go sit down and Henry has tears falling.

"He will be fine Henry, Justin is strong especially he would never leave you alone"said Andrea.

" That's the thing I'm scared that I'll be left alone out here in the world without him"said Henry.

"He won't you guys are married look at all these years we all have been through and we all survived I still can't believe it honestly at points I think we had to many close calls but now I just think once something happens we can die instantly but Henry we would never leave you look we are your friends and we are his to all we can do is pray" said Andrea and Henry hugs Andrea.

"Where does he expect us to play his game"said Jeylin.

"I don't know my head is still spinning after all of this" said Gloria.

"Well he wants to play hide and seek well we need a clue"said Jacky and there phones vibrate and they look at there messages and it says.

"First clue where everything started-James"

"Where everything started? Started what?"asked Jeylin.

"Oh my god where everything started where we got the first text message"said Gloria and they all went running to there old high school where the very first text message was sent.They arrived at there old school looking around and remembering everything.