Chapter Twenty-Nine:Clarification

The moment Justin walked in with Henry he saw the backhouse they are living in now"Are you okay?"asks Henry.

"Yeah just I have a lot on my mind right now especially since I have this arm rest I have to be extra careful"said Justin.

"Sir I'll get you a glass of water"said Henry and he sits Justin down and goes to the fridge to get water out.

"Henry... I want to say sorry of the fighting that happened and I want to apologize to my friends to since it wasn't fair to them"said Justin.

"It's okay I understand why okay I know you have so many things in your mind that you need answers for okay, and I'll invite them over plus they wanna see you to"said Henry and Justin smiles and they kiss.

Jeylin, Jacky, and Gloria were at the brew as they got a text from Henry inviting them to see Justin"Well after all of this he's finally out and home"said Gloria.

"Guys but he's not safe if James attacked Justin in the hospital who knows what he can do now that he's out in the open"said Jeylin.

"She has a point Justin isn't safe nowhere especially since James is still out there"said Jacky.

"I just hate how he is tormenting Justin worse"said Gloria and Jeylin's phone rings.

"Guys Andrea is on her way to see Justin let's go"said Jeylin and they all get up and drive to Justin's backhouse.

"I just want to apologize guys for yelling at all of you I just had so many things on my mind that I still need to figure out and need the answers to"said Justin.

"It's okay Justin we understand that you found out some things that you should've known"said Andrea.

"Thanks guys for understanding I just hate how this is happening I really wish we didn't come back"said Justin as he starts to tear and Henry is next to him holding his hand tight.

"Justin we all wish that to it's sucks but it's our job to stop this and that's what we will do if we stopped them before we can do the same again"said Jeylin and there phones ring and they rapidly pull it out and he text message says.

"Your Never Safe-James"

"Oh my god"said Gloria.

"Henry"said Justin in a scared tone.

"I'm going to find him"said Henry as he gets up.

"Where are you going?"asked Jacky.

"I'm going to find his ass and stop this once and for all you all can't suffer, you already suffered enough"said Henry leaving.

"Guys I want to be alone plus the doctor said I should let my arm rest for a while"said Justin and they all nod and leave as Justin walks to the bed and lays down.

Aylin was walking to a ally and she sees someone appear and it was James"Hello Aylin"he said.

"James...what do you want?"she asked.

"Nothing just to stop playing"said James.

"Leave him alone James"said Aylin.