Chapter Forty: The Finale

One Year Later....

"Come on Franklin eat your food" said Jeylin as she tries to feed her baby boy.

"Do you want me too do it?" asked Aylin.

"Yes please when you do it it's easier" said Jeylin and Aylin grabs the spoon and starts too feed Fraklin.

"Was that even hard?" asked Aylin.

"To me it was" said Jeylin as she started to pick up Franklin's toys.

"Oh Jeylin Justin wants us at the boutique by 2:00pm he wants us to make sure our dresses are good fro the wedding tomorrow, the girls are on their way" said Aylin.

"Okay I'll call Franklin's baby sitter" said Jeylin and she calls. It's been 30 minutes and the girls came.

"Hey guys!" said Andrea and they all hugged.

"Who's ready?" asked Jeylin.

"All of us!" said Jacky and they all left to the boutique to see Justin. They all arrived to the boutique and they see Justin in his sparkle white tuxedo.

"Oh My God" said Jeylin and Justin turns around.

"Oh hey guys wha you think?" he asked with a smile.

"You look amazing" said Aylin as she starts to tear up.

"Oh my God no guys don't cry!" said Justin and he hugs them all.

"Just this day came faster than we thought" said Andrea.

"Look we all will just have a fun time" said Justin with a smile.

"Alright lets fit into our bridesmaids dress" said Jeylin and they all went into the fitting rooms. They all came out with White glittery dresses and they all were complementing each other and Justin comes and sees them.

"Wow you all look so stunning" said Justin with such a big great smile.

"We all are going to slay at that wedding especially Justin with his handsome soon to be husband" said Andrea.

"Guys stop!" said Justin with a little giggle. Henry and the rest of the guys were at another boutique since they were trying in their tuxedos.

"Wow you and Justin have gone all out" said Jose.

"Well he's the love of my life so it's all for the both of us" said Henry.

"I still remember the first day you both meet" said Jonathan.

"Chemistry clad huh to be honest I was kinda shy to talk to him" said Henry.

"Really!?" said Jose with a surprise face.

"Yeah during that time I was figuring MYSLEF out even when I was with my old girlfriend and the moment me and Justin grew closer I knew we would end up together" said Henry with a big lovely smile.

"You guys are literally meant for each other" said Jonathan.

"Yes we are" said Henry with a little small giggle. Justin, Jeylin, and Jacky went to the the brew to talk about how their freedom has been.