Chapter Eleven:The Murders

Gloria,Jennifer,Jacky,and Andrea were digging the grave to put Blanca in and Justin was still sitting next to the tree and the car and Jeylin was just looking at the broken window hole"Oh My God I can't believe were doing this"said Andrea.

"Does it look like we have choice!!"yells Gloria and she starts to dig.

"I can't do this"said Jacky.

"ITS THE ONLY WAY JACKY!!"yells Gloria.

"Look she's right Jacky let's just keep digging"said Andrea and they keep digging.

"How we even gonna hide our tracks"said Jennifer.

"Look we should be good at it by now"said Gloria and they Andrea looks back to look at Justin.

"I wonder how's he doing"said Andrea.

"He must feel bad and freaked out especially Jeylin"said Jacky.

"Alright let's put the body"said Gloria and they grab Blanca and put her in the grave and start to burry her.

Jeylin gets out of the car and she slowly walks pass Justin and she grabs a shovel and they turn to look at her.

" Jeylin you don't need to do this"said Gloria.

"Yeah just go back to the car and relax"said Jennifer.

"No I want to help were all part of this okay"said Jeylin and she starts to dig and they all kept quiet and started to burry the body.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?"asks Jennifer.

"Okay we all just need to go back to our apartments,house,job whatever we need to make this seem not suspicious"said Gloria.

"How are we not gonna make it suspicious!?"yelled Jeylin and they all started to argue.

"Look everyone is think of something when she's gone"said Jacky and Justin gets up and starts to walk to the grave and the group turn around and Justin walks to the middle of them.

"She deserved it"said Justin and they all looked at each other.The group was in a other car and on there way to Gloria's House and they were discussing in the car.

"Okay I'm gonna call that I can't make it to work"said Jennifer.

"No!We can't mess this up"said Gloria driving.

"No I can't do this I'm going to jail for committing murder"said Jeylin freaking out.

"Jeylin calm down we thought of everything and this was out choice"said Jacky.

"No one thinks of everything especially us"said Jeylin.

"Look we need to get fashionable clothing for Justin"said Gloria.

"Fashionable? What did you guys told people?"asked Justin.

"That there was an emergency at your work in New York"msaid Andrea.

"Okay I have a drawer that have Fashion clothes from New York"said Justin.

"Okay I will go I know where they are"said Andrea.