Chapter Twenty-Four:The Final

"She's not answering her phone"said Gloria.

"Neither my text"said Justin.

"Its been a day and the party is tonight!"said Andrea.

"We need to go without her we need to find out M's Identity"said Jacky and all of there phones vibrated and they checked there messages and it says.

"Time To Find Her(Picture Of Jeylin Tied Up)-M"

"Oh My God M has her!"said Gloria.

"We need to find him today at the party"said Jacky and Jose comes in the room.

"Jose what are you doing here?"asked Jacky and the rest of the guys came.

"What are all of you doing here?"asked Andrea.

"We got the text"said Henry.

"And I know what she did Jeylin went to look for M by herself and they all had surprised faces.

"Why would she go by herself?"asked Justin.

"She said its better because it will be one kill but looks like she was kidnapped we need to find her and fast"said Jose.

"Okay we will see M at the party tonight everyone go home and get ready its gonna be a crazy night"said Andrea and they all left to there house and went to get ready.Henry went to Justin's House since every part of there family needs to be there for a picture on the paper.

"Knock,Knock"said Henry and Justin turns and he was finishing putting on hid Bow-Tie.

"Oh hey whats up?"asked Justin.

"I wanted to give you this its a necklace with my name and I have your name"said Henry.

"Awwwww your cute I love you baby"said Justin.

"I Love You To"said Henry and they started to make-out and they went to the bed.

"Wait aren't they here?"asked Justin.

"No trust"said Henry and they started to take off there coast and Henry kissing then French Kissing until Spencer comes in.

"Guys come-OH MY GOD!!"yelled Spencer.

"Spence!!!Uhhhh whats up?"asks Justin.

"Were ready just-just come down"said Spencer and she closes the door.

"When can we have alone time"said Henry and Justin laughs and they go downstairs to take the group photo.Jacky and Jose were getting ready until Jacky gets phone call from Jeylin.

"OH MY GOD JEYLIN WHERE ARE YOU!!"yells Jacky on the phone and Jose goes rushing to her.

"Jacky HELP ME!!!M HAS ME BACK IN THE-----NO!!!GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!JACKY HELP!!!!"yells Jeylin over the phone.

"JEY!!!JEYLIN!!!!"yells Jacky and Jeylin hangs up.

"Jacky what happened?"asked Jose.