Chapter Four:Darinka's Mysteries

"What are you guys doing"said Jennifer.

"We killed Aylin to save Justin"said Jeylin.

"Hurry I know a spot"she said and the rest carrying the body to the spot.They already have a whole but they started to dig more.

"Ugh this was a bad idea"said Jacky.

"I can't do this"said Monica.

"ITS THE ONLY WAY MONICA!"said Jeylin.

"How can we let this happen"said Miceyli.

"We have to we need to save Justin"said Gloria.

"The Devil got I'm our heads!"said Jacky.

"Well this is the only way to rescue Justin"said Andrea.

"It was a well through out plan but when it ends like this its called murder"said Blanca and puts her shovel in the dirt and continued to dig.A couple minutes past and they were ready to throw the body.

"Okay guys its time to put the body on the grave"said Jeylin.

"Okay lets do this"said Jennifer and they all lift up Aylin's body and threw her to the grave.

"Okay now lets dig it up"said Jeylin.

"Oh My God"said Monica.

"This is horrible"said Jacky and they are burying Aylin and once they were finished there phones ringed and they all look at each other and they open there phones and the message says.

"Thanks For Doing My Work Be Ready Tomorrow MidNight-M"

And they all look at each other scared and worried.It was the next day and the groups were at there home"Jeylin breakfast is ready"said Stephanie.

"I'm an adult I can make myself food"said Jeylin coming down the stairs and they see her in her's last night close.

"Oh god your clothes go upstairs and change into something nice"said Stephanie and Jeylin goes upstairs and she undresses and puts on a short blue jeans,white shirt,and white converse ands he looks in the mirror and she remembers a memory.

(FLASHBACK)

"YEAH!!!"screams Justin.

"I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA!!"yells Jeylin and the whole group dancing at Christina's Grimmie concert and there singing along with her.

"Thanks for buying the tickets"said Jacky.

"No problem guys my treat"said Gloria.

"She is such a awesome singer"said Jennifer.Hours passed by and they all were done with the concert  and she makes one speech.

"Thank you guys so much for coming this means a lot to me love you guys!Have a goodnight"said Christina and she leaves the stage.

"Lets go guys the concert ended"said Kelly and there all were walking away and Jeylin bumps into someone and she looks at them.