Chapter Twenty-Six: The Undoing

Gloria and Jeylin were helping Jacky get up her feet as she feel to hard on the ground hurting her knee"Come on we need to go to that cabin she can't walk in these conditions she needs to rest"said Gloria as they walk to the the cabin and they reach it and open the door as they are Jacky on the couch.

"Guys we need to get out of here I'm fine"said Jacky.

"No your not we need to let your knee rest for a while"said Gloria.

"I'll look around see what I could find to keep us through half of the night"said Jeylin as she goes more further to the cabin looking for food or supplies.

"Ugh this hurts a lot"said Jack as she gets comfortable on the couch.

"And you wanted to keep on going"said Gloria with a tone.

"I wonder where James went I hope he doesn't know we're here"said Jacky with a worried look.

"I hope so to Jacky I hope so to"said Gloria as she looks around if she can see any medical kit or pills to heal Jacky a but she couldn't find nothing to help Jacky"Jeylin have you found anything?"Gloria yelled.

"No but I have found bits of food I'm still exploring though"yelled Jeylin as she continues to look for more supplies but couldn't find anything.

"So was there anything?"asked Gloria.

"No which means we need to stay here an hour or an hour and thirty minutes"said Jeylin.

"What!! No!! We need to go and try to save Justin!"said Jacky.

"No cuz then you will probably end up like Justin and we can't have another in the hospital"said Gloria and Jacky looking at both of them with a little anger look.

Andrea and Henry were still in shock after what has happened to Justin and Henry still had a gloomy face"Hey come on Henry look I know things look bad now but it will get better trust me"said Andrea with a smile.

"Thanks but Andrea knowing that he can die is just........*sighs* I just can't"said Henry with a sad tone and a single tear comes out.

"Look everything will be fine and everything will go back to normal trust me"said Andrea trying to comfort Henry.

"Thanks Andrea I wonder how Justin will feel if he sees us like this maybe be jumping up and down like crazy"said Henry and they both giggled until Andrea got a text and she checks her phone and the message says.

"Maybe Another Will End Up Just Like Justin But Maybe Worse-J"

And Andrea had a worried look and Henry see her expression of her face"Hey is there something wrong?"asked Henry.

"I'm sacred that one the girls are hurt"said Andrea with a worried look in her face until Henry's phone vibrates and he checks to see who was it from and he reads the message out loud for Andrea to hear.

"Maybe Its Not The Girls You Need To Worry About-J"

Andrea and Henry started to think who did he meant until Andrea knew who James was talking about"Oh My God I think he went after Jonathon and Jose!!"said Andrea with a panic face and started to dial Jeylin and she answered.