Chapter Eight:Paranoia

The girls are at The Brew and they started talking about how to get Justin back"Guys we don't have enough time we only have two more or days or he....."says Jeylin.

"Look that won't happen"said Blanca.

"Yeah but does it look like we have a clue who can be Melanie's killer no"said Gloria.

"Look we just need to dig deeper and figure out who killed her"said Andrea.

"Well who else can be the killer?"asks Jacky.

"Well for one Maylin because we all know her especially you Andrea"said Jeylin and they all were drinking there coffee and they see someone unexpectedly.

"Oh My God"said Jeylin.

"Holy"said Andrea and they see James walking inside The Brew.

"Jeylin isn't that-"said Gloria.

"James yeah"said Jeylin and he looks at the girls with a smile and the girls still in shock.

Justin was looking around to see if there is a way out be he couldn't find nothing and he heard a door slam and he quickly turns around"Who's there?"he says and looks around but he still couldn't see nothing until he sees M"Leave Me Alone"he said and slowly walked back and M grabs him and M puts Justin unconscious.

Jeylin was walking out of The Kilos Motel and James catches up to her"Hello Jeylin"he says.

"James it has been long time"said Jeylin nervously.

"Yes well it has been and I brought a friend with me"said James.

"Yeah who?"asks Jeylin and Bryan comes and Jeylin surprised.

"Hi Jeylin"says Bryan.

"You remember him right the guy you and your little friends put in jail"said James.

"Oh yeah because he was so suspicious so yeah also why I am talking to the person who couldn't get me and then the other person who couldn't get Gloria so bye to both of you"said Jeylin and she walks away.

"Do you think me and Gloria can still be together?"asks Bryan.

"Bryan you will we just need you two alone without there friends around"said James and they walk away.

Blanca,Andrea,Jonathan,and Henry are looking for any clues or a way to see if there is any connections to Melanie's Killer"Okay so our suspects are Maylin and James so we just need to see how do they connect"said Blanca.

"Well put Bryan to Jeylin just texted me saying he is back in town"said Henry.

"Well now he is and now he is the main suspect he was the one who kind nearly knows everything about us especially Gloria"said Andrea.

"And we did put him in jail"said Jonathan.

"So he is main suspect to and he is one because he has so many motives of torturing us especially putting him in jail"said Henry.

"And James can be the killer because he just came after what has happened and he does hate Jeylin and us"said Blanca.

Jeylin was going inside the brew since she needed a cup of coffee and Maylin comes"Hello Jeylin how you been?"she asks.