Chapter Thirty-Four: The Betryal

It was the next day and everyone was in their own home for after what they all went through especially the drama that's happening in the group. Jeylin, Aylin, Jacky, and Andrea are at Jeylin's house talking about solutions to what to do next.

"I still can't think straight after what happened yesterday" said Jeylin.

"Same here girl I'm still dramatize"said Aylin.

"Guys we need to focus about what happened between Jey aand Justin" said Andrea.

"Ugh I don't even wanna talk about that right now my head hurts" said Jeylin.

"Where's Justin any way?" Asked Aylin.

"Back in his house with Henry since I told him to be with him the whole day after....." said Andrea.

"Ugh must be horrible finding out that your mom isn't your mom and your best friends mom is your mom but then that best friend has another mom too" said Jacky.

"I just got half of that" said Andrea as they both chuckle.

"Just sucks that Lena is Jeylin's mom said Jacky.

"I know its so twisted" said Andrea.

"Guys we need to talk about what were gonna do look at her" said Aylin.

"God too much happened in one day" said Andrea.

"We need to figure out a way to talk to both of them"said Jacky as they all look at Jeylin with concerned faces. Justin and Henry went to the restaurant HOME as Henry tries to have less stress with Justin.

"Are you going to say thank you" said Henry with sarcasm as Justin looks at him and smiles.

"Fine... Thank you honey" said Justin with a little giggle.

"You see I made you smile" said Henry with a smile.

"Yes that's true but it just sucks how my world is literally upside down" said Justin with a disappointing face.

"Look I know it sucks but Justin everything is coming out all these years we all have been keeping secrets it's about time that these come out" said Henry as he holds Justin's hand.

"I know just I don't want them too come out like this" said Justin as his phone vibrates and Justin pulls it out and sees Aylin's text.

Aylin: "Can you help me build the baby carriage like now please :)"

"Is it M?" asked Henry.

"No, its Aylin, I have too go love you" said Justin as they kiss and Justin goes to the Aylin's house.

"Ugh I couldn't build this myself you know" said Aylin and Justin chuckles.

"Well I'm here now" said Justin with a smile as he places on piece to the carriage.

"Thank Justin I honestly thought you would come after what's going on with Jeylin and you" said Aylin.

"Just to make things clear I'm not mad at her I just need space from her" said Justin.

"Well she thinks your mad" said Aylin as she puts another piece to the carriage.