Chapter Twenty-Seven:The Capturing

"JEY!!!"screams Gloria as Jeylin and James continue to fight on the floor and he was about to stab her.

"NO!!"yells Jacky.

"You will never kill me"said Jeylin holding back the knife.

"Well I killed one your friends already"said James with a crazy smile and Jeylin gets her strength back and tackles him again and trying to kill him.

"You won't win!!"said Jeylin and she grabs his head and bangs it on the floor three times and she gets and tells the girls"GUYS LETS GO!!RUN!!!"yells Jeylin and they all went running out of the cabin and Gloria continuing holding Jacky as they continued running.

"Jeylin show down Jacky can't take it"said Gloria as she tries to keep up with Jacky's pace until they heard a noice and they stopped and turned until the boys scared the girls.

"OH MY GOD!!"yelled Jacky.

"Hey!Hey calm down it's just us"said Jose and they all hugged each other.

"Thank god you guys turned up"said Gloria.

"You Guys okay?"asked Jose.

"Yeah we good how did you guys find us?"asked Jacky.

"Well we couldn't find James so we decided to go to the hospital and we saw you guys"said Jonathan.

"Well he found us and tried to kill us luckily we got away until he showed up at the cabin but we escaped"said Jeylin.

"Oh my god Jacky your hurt"said Jose.

"Yeah and it starting to hurt really really bad"said Jacky.

"Yeah she really needs a doctor like now"said Gloria.

"Come on let's take her to the hospital Jonathan help me come on"said Jose and helps them take them down the hill to the hospital.Spencer arrived to her home and saw her mom Lena thinking in the couch.

"Mom I'm home now"said Spencer and Lena turns around and sees her daughter Spencer standing besides the door with confusion.

"Spencer I need to tell you a secret I have been hiding for years"said Lena and Spencer goes and sits next her mother.

"Mom you can tell me anything"said Spencer and Lena worried how Spencer's reaction would be.

"I need to explain something about our family about your brother"said Lena.

"Mom what's wrong with Justin?"asked Spencer.

"Justin isn't my son he is adopted"said Lena.

"What!?So Justin isn't my brother!"said Spencer and she gets up with anger.

"Please Spencer you both seemed happy and young I couldn't tell you guys"said Lena with a sad face and Spencer eyes are watery.

"HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME AND HIM!!ESPECIALLY JUSTIN!!!"yelled Spencer.

"Spencer please you have to understand why I did this! Darinka didn't wanted him she didn't think she was up for raising three kids!!"said Lena with tears as well.