Chapter Sixteen:Maylin's Game

"Thank you girls"said The Police officer and he leaves The group.

"I still can't believe that she's gone"said Jacky.

"And what sucks about it is that she died in front of us"said Justin and there lovers come.

"Oh my god your all okay thank god!"said Jose and they all hug him and Gloria steps away.

"What happened?"asks Jonathan.

"We were in the Cellar and we got a call from Jenny and when we came the car blew up in front of us"said Andrea.

"Oh my god and you guys saw her die that horrible"said Henry and they all are hugging there lovers.

"Guys now its just the five of us now"said Gloria.

"Yeah now we need to be extra careful with each other"said Jeylin.

"What suck is that before she wasn't dead and now she is really dead this time"said Andrea and they all just look at each other.It was the next day and Jeylin was sitting down just thinking that another cousin is after her and her friends until someone interrupts her.

"Hello Jeylin"and Jeylin turns to see Maylin.

"Hey Maylin how you been?"she asks.

"I've been good and you?"asks Maylin.

"I've been better"said Jeylin.

"I just wanted to say I'm so sorry of what happened to Jennifer"said Marlin.

"Why do you even care Maylin you really didn't even care about me or Andrea or the group so why don't you go mind your own dam business"said Jeylin with a little anger.

"I'm not here to fight Jeylin Jennifer was actually my friend and how about this Jenny and someone else is part of M or was"said Maylin.

"Wait Jenny was working with M!?How?"asks Jeylin.

"She wanted answers for you and M told her but Jennifer was gonna tell you and M had to stop her"said Maylin.

"But why kill her couldn't M kidnapped her or something?"said Jeylin.

"M couldn't risk it so he had to put her to sleep"said Maylin.

"But that text where M said he wanted to kill one of us"said Jeylin.

"He just wanted to warn Jenny that M will kill her or one of you"said Maylin.

"Maylin but why are you telling me this?"asked Jeylin.

"I know something that you did"said Maylin and she gets up and before she can leave Jeylin asks her something.

"Wait!Who else was part of M's team?"asks Jeylin and Maylin slowly turns.

"Ask Jacky's Husband"she said and winks and leaves and Jeylin texts the whole group saying"S.O.S My House Now!"and Jeylin goes to her house.The whole group was there and Jeylin was ready to tell them everything.

"Jeylin what did you find out?"asked Gloria.

"Maylin told me that jenny died because she had answers for me about my family and she was going to tell me but M didn't wanted to and the text we got that one of us was gonna die well that was a warning for Jennifer that if she told me M will kill her or one of us so M decided to kill her"said Jeylin.