Chapter Thirty-Six: Last Piece Tears

It was the next morning and the group immediately met at Justin's house too see if the game turns on"I feel like this has been forever" said Andrea.

"We just have to keep on waiting until M says-" said Jeylin and the game turns on and they all turn and go to it to see their next task.

"What does it say?" asked Aylin and they all look at the phone and it says.

"YOU THINK THIS WILL BE EASY?YOU WERE WRONG!"

"M is has taken this way too far yo" said Justin and another passage comes onto the phone.

"THERE ARE 5 TASK AND THE FIRST ONE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN KNOCK KNOCK"

As someone knocks on the door and they all go to the door and Justin opens it and its Detective Taylor"Hello guys miss me?" she said.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jacky.

"Well let me tell you this you are about to be arrested we have some proof that you all have some evidence we have mostly on Justin things which is interesting" said Detective Taylor.

"Well we didn't do it none of us didn't do it" said Jeylin.

"Leave it to us to see if your innocent" said Detective Taylor and she leaves the house.

"That women is out for us" said Aylin as they see her drive away. It was late at night and Andrea is in an ally in her black hoodie and she received a text from M.

"You know you look good in that uniform-M"

"Look where do we meet I want this to be over-Andrea"

"Meet me at the old park if you remember ;)-M"

And Andrea immediately goes to the park to meet M face-to-face. The rest of the group are at Justin's house waiting for task 2 to happen as the game turns on"Guys look!"said Jeylin and they saw the game and went to it as the phone turns on.

"TASK ONE COMPLETE NOW TASK TWO!"

"Are you guys ready?" asked Justin and they all said yes as the phone puts a new passage.

"TASK TWO GO TO THE OLD PARK YOU WILL SEE HOW MELANIE FELT FOR ONCE WISHES"

"The old park?" questioned Jacky.

"OH! Remember where the old swings where we saw our replicas that's where!"said Justin.

"OH YEAH! Come on lets go!" yelled Jeylin as they all went running out the house and went to the old park. Andrea was waiting as she looked around impatiently and kept looking at her phone to see if M texts her. The group are close to the park as they all get a text message and they open their message and it says.

"Now You Will See The Betrayal Melanie Went Through. Look Who's Missing-M"

"Andrea?" questioned Jacky.

"No impossible she can't I know her" said Justin.

"Well come on lets see if it's true" said Jeylin as they start going through the bushes. Andrea keeps turning until she heard a noise and went running to where the noise came from until someone behind her pulls down her hoodie and she quickly turns around and see the group.