Chapter Thirty-Two:Back To Dolls

As the doors open Andrea slowly walks out and sees the rest of the group"Oh my god guys!!" yells Andrea as they all do a group hug.

"Where are we?" asked Aylin.

"We're back in the Dollhouse" said Justin as they see the burn spots and ashes on the floor.

"Yeah but remember we escaped by burning the place" said Jeylin.

"Yeah and why the hell are we back?" asked Jacky.

"Wait guys look what we are wearing" said Justin as they looked at their outfits.

"Wait these are the dresses when we escaped"said Andrea.

"Something is going on" said Aylin.

"Guys M is watching us"said Justin as he points at the camera and they all look.

"Guys I think he wants us to reenact what we did"said Jeylin

"I don't mind that lets go!"yelled Jacky as they all started to run and they see the two big doors and barged outside.

"Oh my god, I forgot everything was fenced"said, Andrea.

"Wait then he..." said Justin and they all turned and the doors closed.

"NO!" yelled Jacky as she went to it and tried to open it.

"It's locked" she said and the lights turn on and Jeylin goes to the camera.

"Whoever you are, you think you can keep us here well you can't you will lose again" said Jeylin and the lights turned off and they all got spooked.

"What the hell just happened?" asked Andrea as a thunderbolt struck and they all yelled.

"Okay now what was that!" said Aylin as they look around another thunderbolt struck and they all screamed.

"Wait its raining M planned all of this all along" said Justin.

"How is this even possible!" yelled Jeylin and a lightning struck and turned off all the lights. The group felt everything was such a Deja Vu as they used pieces of dress layers to cover themselves and Justin used his cape to cover all of them too. The sun was up and they all were covered in dirt and were hungry for food.

"How long have we been out here" asked Andrea.

"Well, the rain stopped just yesterday so a day probably" said Justin.

"He can't keep us like this" said Jacky.

"Of course he can he likes seeing us being tortured" said Jeylin as they all looked at the camera. As another day passes the sun rises and the rest were laying on the ground napping until they heard a click and the doors open.

"Guys wake up!" said Justin as they all look at the entrance.

"Guys we have to go inside remember we are re-enacting everything" said Jeylin as they all hold on to each other and entered together as well and they looked around and see the burned holes and the burned walls.