Chapter Three:The Past

A/N:Hi guys so I want to say that all my prayers are to those family and friends who lost there loved one in the Orlando Attack.And all of you Christina Grimmie Fans be strong it is hard since all of this happened so fast and this whole thing happened in one day.Things like this shouldn't happen.It is hard for all of us especially the LGBT Community it was a huge impact in all of us.I send all my prayers to those who are hurting right now since one of there innocent loved one was a victim.So this chapter I'll like to dedicate this to those innocent lives that were taken in the mass shooting and to the innocent singer Christina Grimmie.

It was the next day and they all got together at Gloria's House and started to discuss"We missed you"said Gloria.

"I missed you guys to"said Jeylin and Henry comes in the house.

"I have not slept we need to find him before its to late"said Henry.

"Look we have a week we have plenty of time"said Miceyli.

"I actually agree with Henry Justin is out there somewhere alone with that physico"said Andrea.

"Okay we need to look everywhere"said Jeylin.

"We need to go to Darinka that bitch should know where Justin is!"said Henry.

"Who?"asks Jeylin.

"Alfonso you haven't told her?"asks Henry.

"Told me what?"asks Jeylin and Alfonso hold her hands they sit down.

"Jey there is this woman named Darinka and she is the mother of Melanie which makes you and Melanie cousins because Darinka was the sister of your mom and she is back"said Alfonso.

"Oh My God......why would Melanie keep this from me?"says Jeylin.

"Her mother hood this file from her and your family"said Blanca handing her the file and she looks through it.

"This is not possible she was a murderer and a dangerous woman"said Jeylin.

"We know"said Alfonso and Jeylin hugs him.

"Okay lets go and meet this Darinka"said Jeylin.

"Jeylin are you sure!It can be dangerous"said Gloria.

"No I'm sure lets go guys"said Jeylin and they all get up and go to The City Motel.They got to the Motel"Her room number is 5 the managers room"said Jacky and Jeylin gets off the car and starts to walk slowly and she looks around and nervously like if Darinka knows she's coming and she looks to her right and see the number 5 and she started to walk towards it and she knocks three times and once she answers the door she gasps.

"Jeylin?Oh My God hi come in"says Darinka and Jeylin smiles and she enters her room and looks around and sees its clean and neat.

"Hi Darinka and one friend told me you and me were very close when we were young"said Jeylin.

"Oh yes Justin must of told you about our little conversation"said Darinka.

"Oh yeah he did"said Jeylin.

"Well yes we were"she says.