Chapter Fourteen:The Moments

"Henry Oh My God"said Justin.

"Please Justin we have been through rough paths and this time I don't want to lose you to someone else that will treat you like a doll"said Henry and Justin looking at him.

"YES!OF COURSE!"said Justin and Henry gets excited and picks him up and they both kiss.

"I never wanna lose you"said Henry.

"I don't want to lose you either"said Justin and they kiss.

It was the next day and the group went to The Kilos to eat breakfast"Well Justin thanks for buying us breakfast"said Gloria with a smile.

"No problem"said Justin and his hands on his lap.

"Oh I called you so many times yesterday what happened at Henry's place"said Andrea.

"Well something happened"said Justin.

"Oh my god are you guys okay?"said Jeylin.

"Yes better then ever because he proposed to me!"said Justin with excitement and they all gasps and had a smile.

"Oh my god he proposed!"said Jennifer with excitement.

"What did you say?"asked Jacky and Justin pulls out his right hand showing them the diamond ring.

"OH MY GOD!"they all yelled and started to hug him and saying" Congratulation".

"That's why I invited you guys here I wanted to hang with you guys and make a little book about everything of our lives with our lovers"said Justin.

"That sounds fun!"said Jacky.

"Yeah I'm in"said Andrea.

"Guys it means we need to go to the dollhouse,the explosion site,everywhere we gone through"said Justin

"But why go through all the bad memories and remember them"said Jeylin.

"These memories made all of us stronger and smarter we did go through so much but that made us couples stronger as well we need to go through this together"said Justin.

"He's right we can do this you guys"said Gloria.

"Alright let's do this"said Andrea.

"For Hustin and Jenry"said Jacky.

"Okay then what's first?"asked Jeylin.

"Where everything started High School"said Justin and they all got up and went to there old High School.The group got to the High School and Justin took a picture of the entrance.

"Alright let's go inside guys"said Justin and as they were about to go inside all of there phones ring and vibrate then they all look at each other and they pull out there phones and they open there messages and it says.

"Every Place You Will Find Something Strange-M"

And they all look at each other"Looks like M wants us to find clues"said Jennifer and they entered the High School.