Chapter Seven:Patience

It was the next day and the girls are still shocked after what they saw from the grave.They are at The Kilos Hotel having breakfast and they are talking about the grave"Guys do you really believe that Aylin can be alive?"asks Jeylin.

"I don't even know what to believe any more"said Miceyli looking at Jeylin.

"How is he even in there!?"says Blanca.

"Wait how did he even die?"asks Gloria.

"We don't know but just pray to god that M doesn't make another show"said Jacky.

"Look Aylin cant be alive like if she was she would've gone to the cops right?"says Andrea.

"But if she doesn't she is taunting us"said Jeylin and they drink there cold ice tea.

"Look guys we can't jump into conclusions cause we already know what that can lead to"said Gloria and they all had guilty faces.

"The only thing on my mind is to find out if she is alive or not"said Miceyli.

"Well that's not the only thing we need to have in mind"said Andrea and they all look to where she is looking and they see Maylin.

"And we need to save Justin we only have three more days"said Blanca.

"We have a lot on our plates"said Jeylin.

Justin was on the floor and he wakes up and in front of him he sees old pictures when it was him in his teen years and then now and there was a message in the middle saying"You Bitches Never Changed-M"and he ripped one of the photos and blood comes out and he gets scared and backs up to not touch it and he starts to cry again.

Jeylin is walking with Gloria to go to talk to Henry and they see Lena coming" Hi girls ummmmm have you seen Justin?" she asks.

"Oh ummmm he went to New York because he had an emergency he will be back by the end of the week"said Jeylin with a smile.

"Oh thank you girls just tell him to call me"said Lena.

"Yes we will let him know"said Gloria with a smile and Lena returns the smile and she leaves.

"If we see him again"said Jeylin and they look at each other with worried looks and they continued to walk to the Police Station.The girls got there and they saw Henry and he came to them with a serious face.

"Hey what's wrong?"asks Jeylin.

"We just found out that Aylin is dead" said Henry and Gloria and Jeylin try to hide there guilty faces.

"Oh My God and she was our main suspect she has every reason to hate us and even do this to us"said Gloria.

"Well you have to cross her out she's dead now"said Henry.

"I wonder who will do this?"says Jeylin.

"Look we will discuss more especially of finding out who killed Melanie,remember guys we only have three more days"said Henry and he goes back to work and Gloria and Jeylin leave the Police Station and they texted the girls"S.O.S"and to meet them at Jeylin's House.