Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Living Dead

It was the next morning and Andrea was grabbing a glass of orange juice as she started to shake and accidentally lets go and drops to the ground and she kneels down to pick it up and Jonathan comes"Hey, hey are you okay?" he asks and Andrea looks at him and starts to cry as he holds her tight to make her feel safe. The group are at the brew discussing some problems especially about Andrea.

"So what are we going to do?"asked Jeylin.

"I really don't know she did do us dirty" said Jacky.

"But she has been with us since the longest" said Aylin as they look at Justin.

"Justin?" asked Jeylin.

"Oh sorry just to me I think I'm going to forgive her" said Justin.

"WHAT?!WHY?!" asked Jeylin with a shocked face.

"Guys you acted this hasn't happened to us like literally look at our history, look sat mines, look at all of yours, this isn't the first time a close one has done something and we have dealt with worse stuff" said Justin as they all had guilty faces.

"He's right" said Jacky.

"I'm going right now I'll see you guys later with Andrea" he said and walks out of the brew. Justin rang the door bell and Andrea answered it and was surprised who she saw.

"Oh Justin hey" said Andrea with stutters.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yeah come in" said Andrea and Justin enters and he looks around and Andrea speaks again "I'm guessing your not here to have lunch" she said.

"Andrea I get your situation I mean I'll do anything for you guys and Henry especially and in the past we have dealt with worse back stabs and me and the group want to put this behind us" said Justin and he smiled.

"Okay we can I thought the same thing" said Andrea and she smiles to and they hug and they hold hands.

"Well since we are now best friends again me and Henry are actually planning a wedding!" said Justin and Andreas screams.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!" yelled Andrea.

"Yeah the group doesn't know yet" said Justin as he chuckled.

"Oh my god Justin congrats ahhhh" said Andrea and she smilies.

"Alright we are going to the cemetery at 8:00pm be there" said Justin and he smiles.

"Alright I will" she smiled and Justin leaves as Andrea's phone rings and she answers it.

"Hello?" she questions.

"Seems like all of you are together again" said M.

"NO M YOU PROMISE ME!" yelled Andrea.

"Sorry Andrea I think it was time some one was exposed goodbye" said M.

"NO!!" yelled Andrea and the phone caught on fire and she put it out "DAMN IT!" she yelled with anger. Justin and Henry were with the wedding planner named Elena to see what they expect of the wedding.