Chapter Ten:The Sacrifice

"Guys M isn't playing games no more"said Andrea.

"We need to do this now before its to late"said Henry.

"Alright guys now we begin go do whatever you need to and meet in Jeylin's House"said Gloria and everyone nodding and they all went to the place they needed to go.

Henry was looking through files with Andrea and Gloria"Alright we need to dig into Blanca's history we need to see if she did kill Melanie or is related to M or the family"said Gloria.

"Okay I'll check the other box be right back"said Henry and goes to the other side.

"Andrea sorry about what happened yesterday Justin is our main focus we need not our feelings" said Gloria with a little guilt.

"Its okay and I'm sorry at screaming at you its just it was between Justin and Bryan and it was just horrible that you were going for Bryan"said Andrea.

"Ugh thats what I feel bad about but Bryan came over to my house and he said something that got me mad and that's when I realized that he wasn't the one for me"said Gloria.a

"Oh My God Gloria I'm sorry look when the right guys isn't for you then it means the one is still out there for you okay"said Andrea with a smile and Gloria has a smile as well and Henry comes.

"Guys I haven't found Blanca's file but the information about her I found in a girl named Marry Grand"said Henry and they go next to him and see the file.

"Oh my God her middle name is Blanca and she was adopted"said Gloria.

"Oh my god her biological mother is Lena!!"said Andrea.

"That means Blanca and Justin are bothers and sisters!"said Henry and all of them in surprised.

"This whole family chain is all fucked up now"said Gloria.

"Yup it is"said Andrea and they hear the door open and they hide and Henry sees that its James.

"Henry its James"whispered Gloria.

"I got this"said Henry and he stands and goes to James" Well what are you doing here"he said and James looks at Henry.

"Well I'm here to check on the file of Melanie"said James.

" Well your not a police officer so I need to ask you to leave"said Henry and he stands in front him and tackles him.

"HENRY!"yells Andrea and Gloria and they stand up and go to them and they try to get James off him.

"Andrea go call the officers" said Andrea and she goes running and yell out"OFFICER DOWN!"and all the officers come and grab James and handcuff him and the two girls go to Henry.

"Are you okay?"asks Andrea.

"Ugh yeah I think so"he said.

"Oh god look your bleeding come on I'll stitch you up"said Gloria with a smile.

"Andrea grab the file and take it to your house I'll meet you there with others"said Henry and Andrea nods and she takes the file and leaves.