Chapter Two:Missing

There was a nice sound of a heavy door was opening and Jeylin gets up"Hello?" she says and she gets up until the door closes"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"she yells and she starts to cry,she goes on the floor and falls asleep.It was the next day and everyone was meeting up in Justin's house to determine who did killed Melanie and they all put a name to see who they think.

"Okay lets who you all guessed"said Blanca as she pulls out the papers and reads them"Blanca"-"Justin"-"Justin"-"Gloria"-"Monica"-"Justin"-"Gloria"-"Justin"-"Blanca"-"Jeylin"-"Jeylin"-"And nothing"says Blanca and they all looked at each other.

"Me!?Why me!?"said Justin.

"Look its not fair to Justin since we all have motives"said Andrea.

"She's right you all had a reason to kill her"said Joel.

"Kill her?"says Gloria.

"You know what I mean"said Joel.

"Can we not have a couple right now!We need to focus of getting Jeylin back"said Alfonso.

"Guys we only have 14 hours before she........"says Jacky.

"That won't happen okay so we all need to separate me,Blanca,and Gloria will go around and follow Darinka,Justin and Henry you guys go back to "The City Motel" and see if Darinka has anything in her room,Gloria and Joel stay here and research anything thats on the file,Monica and Miceyli go to The Kilos to see if Aylin is there and see if there is any suspicions,Andre and Jonathon go and start to hack on Jeylins phone or any phone to see where she is,and Jose and Jacky go back underground where the old sanitarium was at and look maybe we missed something,okay guys lets go now!"said Alfonso and everyone goes to where they were told.

Justin and Henry went to the motel and went to the managers room"Where did you learn to pick a lock?"asks Justin.

"Well while you were away I took classes to be better so I did"said Henry and unlocks the door and Justin smiles and they go inside the room and they look around.

"She has so many books"said Henry.

"Comment pirater manuel"said Justin in french.

"How To Hack Manual"said Henry.

"You know french"said Justin.

"Et j'ai eu un grand maître"said Henry in french.(Well I had a great teacher)And Justin smiles.

"Et cet enseignant était chaud et adorable(And that teacher was hot and adorable)"said Henry and they kiss as Justin steps on something and sees it a passport and he opens it.

"That's weird"said Justin.

"What is?"asks Henry.

"This passport she went everywhere but she went to Seattle a two weeks before Melanie's death"said Justin and they turn the page and they gasps.

"Oh My God Drainka was here two days before Melanie died"said Henry and they were both stunned.

Gloria and Joel are looking at the file of Darinka"So Darinka wasn't just crazy she has strangled people to death hurt people she has done so many things that made her go crazy and now we don't even know what she's capable of"said Gloria.