Chapter Five:Before He's Gone

A/N:Hi guys so this chapter is special to me since its our 100th Chapter of the series I will do a interview with all the character so see whats upcoming so by the end of this chapter there will be a peek for the next chapters and a little discerption for the sequel"Scream".Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.Love You All!<3

The group are at Gloria's place and they were trying to comfort Jeylin"Here Jeylin have some coffee"said Gloria giving her a cup of coffee.

"Guys I'm fine now look I don't want you guys focusing on me we need to focus on saving Justin."said Jeylin.

"She's right we do truly care about you Jeylin but right now Justin needs us"said Andrea.

"So what's the plan"asked Jennifer.

"So when we see Justin we all say hi like we haven't seen him for a year then we start to tell him everything once I tell him that Darinka is M we grab him and run"said Jeylin.

"What happened if we fail"said Jacky.

"We won't but most likely M will grab Justin and try to hurt us"said Jeylin.

"Okay so we are set"said Gloria.

"Okay guys we meet in front of the bell tower at midnight the meantime we spend with our loved ones in case something happens"said Jeylin.

"Wait Henry should know about this"said Andrea.

"I'm texting Joel to tell him I think Henry would like to see his best friend"said Gloria.

"Alright guys go and spend the last few hours"said Jeylin and they grab there stuff and they leave to there houses.Joel is walking to Henry's House and someone surprising goes up to him.

"Hi Joel"siad Maylin and he was in shocked.

"Maylin!Wh-What are you doing here?i thought you were at Paris"he asked.

"Oh yes it was all fun until I decided to come back and see my family you know for old times sake just how your girlfriend and her friends came back"said Maylin.

"Gloria isn't my girlfriend not anymore but they were happy to be back"said Joel.

"Awwww poor Joel just tell me who kisses better Gloria,Justin,or Me"said Maylin and Joel looks at her furious and she walks away and he goes in front of Henry's Door and knocks.

"Oh Hi Joel come on in Henry will love some company"said Stephany and she lets him in"He's upstairs in his room"she said and she goes to the kitchen and Joel goes up upstairs and he goes inside of Henry's room.

"Hey Joel"he said with a smile.

"Hey bro so how have you been?"he asks.

"Well nothing just here figuring out how to save Justin"said Henry.

"Oh well they already have the plan"said Joel.

"Who?The girls?"he asks.

"Yeah there gonna meet Justin at midnight and there gonna ask him a couple of stuff and then try to run away from M"said Joel and Henry turns.