Chapter Thirty-Nine: Game Over

It was the next day and Justin went straight to the station to see his mom"Hi I'm here to see my mother Darinka" said Justin.

"Yes you may visit her" said the police office behind the desk as Justin enters and sits down and Darinka comes and sits across from him and a glass is between them and they grab the phones.

"Hi mom" said Justin.

"Hi Justin" said Darinka with a smile.

"Mom why would you do this?" he asks.

"You asked for my help and I did" said Darinka.

"Mom but not like this! I've never wanted this to happen!" said Justin with a sad tone.

"Justin I rather give up my freedom and let you and your sister and your friends have a future" said Darinka with a smile.

"But mom you have one too you don't deserve this!" said Justin.

"I'm sorry" said Darinka as tears go down her face and she leaves.

"MOM!" yells Justin and Darinka goes back to her cell. Justin goes back to his house and the group was there.

"What happened?" asked Jeylin.

"She said she did this because she wanted us to have a future" said Justin.

"I still can't believe she did that for us" said Jacky.

"This game has been so harsh on us" said Andrea as the game turns on.

"What the fuck?" said Jeylin and they went next to the game.

"I thought the game was over" said Jacky.

"Well who isn't tired of playing with dolls" said Justin.

"Wait guys look" said Aylin and she takes off the phone and continues"Missing the puzzle piece" she said.

"And look all of our characters are in one place" said Andrea.

"And thats at the school" said Jeylin.

"Why the hell does M want us to go back to school" said Jacky.

"Maybe we left some supplies" said Andrea.

"Yeah and M wants us to have it" said Justin.

"Let's go now then" said Aylin and they all grabbed their stuff and left to their old high school. The group got to their old high school and saw their were still some students there as they saw another group that was just like them.

"Jeylin who are those guys?" asked Justin.

"You can say duplicates of us back in high school" said Jeylin.

"What's their names?" asked Andrea.

"Well the main one is Mariah then her other four Luis, Stephany, Leidy, and Jackie" said Jeylin.

"Wow they are like us" said Jacky as that group leaves the campus and they continue to search the school. It's been nearly 2 hours and the group haven't found a clue.