Chapter 4- Him

You woke up on a green couch. You rubbed your eyes.

A sharp pain hits you.

"Arghhh." You say. You touch your head where you had been hit. It was patched up. It was very painful.

Then you realised you weren't at home.

The room was completely dark except where the windows were. You looked outside. It was still night time.

You were still in your pyjamas, that's kinda embarrassing. Whoever took you here must of seen them.

You look around for a clock. You appear to be in someones house...

1am.

You left at about 11:30 pm yesterday.

Suddenly there's a noise from upstairs. There's some shuffling, then someone talks.

"SANS, ITS YOUR TURN TO SEE IF THE HUMAN IS OKAY."

"You do it."

"NO! YOUR THE ONE WHO HIT HER!"

"If I go, I might hit her again."

You become slightly scared.

There's a sigh, then someone starts walking down the stairs.

You quickly close your eyes, trying to make it look like your sleeping.

"Hello, human. I know your awake, but do not worry. I, the great Papyrus, will get you something to eat." The person Papyrus says quietly.

You slowly open your eyes to find Papyrus gone. There's a light coming from what you suppose is the kitchen. The light floods into the living room.

You sit up on the couch feeling a little safer.

A few minutes later, Papyrus comes out after switching off the light from the kitchen, with a bowl in his hand

"Here you go human. Instant noodles! Alphys left some last time she came round."

"Thank you Papyrus." You say quietly as you take the bowl of noodles.

Papyrus looks very pleased with himself.

"Anything for the human!"

Papyrus was wearing a long, red pyjama top that said 'cool guy'. His pyjama bottoms were checkered with red and white.

His hands were made out of bone?

"Not to be rude..." You start to say. Papyrus seems intrigued as he nods his head.

"Are you a skeleton?"

"Why yes human! I am a skeleton. And so is my brother Sans! He's the one who hit you with a rock, although he says it was an accident. I'm sure you'll become friends!"

"Oh." You don't like the sound of this Sans guy.

"There's also Frisk. He's about your age. Actually, how old are you?"

"I'm going to be 18 next week."

"Frisk is already 18! It was his birthday not so long ago. I think you guys could be a great couple."