Chapter 11- Why?

"What are you doing here?" I ask coldly in a hushed shout.

Flowey took you to the basement for a 'surprise'. He told you too keep walking and that he would see you later.

Turns out it was Sans.

"I'm sorry but I had too. I know I wasn't the only one that had that dream. Frisk did too." Sans says eyeing you carefully.

"W-what?" Did they see you kill the boy?

Ashamed, you look to the floor. You wanted the floor to consume you, just so that you didn't have to have this conversation.

"I won't talk about it. I don't know what you saw about me, but I want you to forget it. Do you understand kitten? The things that I said t-there..." Sans pauses for a second.

His lip trembles.

"I-I..." Sans doesn't know what to say. He scratches his neck.

You lift your face up to look at Sans. He wouldn't dare look at your face.

"Sans? Where did that dream come from? And I've had others where you've said, erm- things to me..." You ask not wanting it to be awkward.

Sans eyes widen. He draws closer to you and grabs you by neck lifting you off your feet.

"I said I wanted you to forget about it." He snaps. His grip around your neck tightens.

You could barely breath.

"What If-f I don't want t-to forget them t-though?" You ask, still struggling to breath.

Sans immediately drops you when you say this. Your body collapses to the cold floor. You splutter and cough as you try to regain yourself.

"In four days, when your allowed to roam free, don't talk to me. I don't need this. Please Y/N. You've already done so much to hurt me. Do me this one favour and stay away from me." He asks quietly before using his magic to teleport himself to god knows where.

Sans P.O.V

I teleported myself to the waterfall.

Where we used to be.

I sat on that same riverbank.

What did she mean when she said she didn't want to forget?

Did she see me in my fathers lab?

Does she know?

What does she know?

My mind recalls the dream that I had.

The way I said I loved her. They way everything went white and I went back to living my worst dream. Then seeing Frisk fall down and Y/N with some dead body in an alley.

What did she do?

My mind goes to dark places as questions, memories and thoughts fill my cloudy head.

A sharp pain hits my left hand. The hand that held onto her when she was slipping away from me.

Dad what do you want?

I dlot uoy ton ot teg dehcatta ot reh.

Who said I was?

Mi ton diputs.

Let me just think for myself okay?

I sigh in frustration.

I was getting attached to her. I didn't want to but everything about her...

It's not fair.

When I found out that Y/N was aloud to escape the Ruins, I was scared.

It would make things so much harder.

I've already tried so many things to try and forget her.

Nothing feels right. If only she didn't reset. If only I couldn't remember other timelines.

We were so happy.

I was happy.

I see Y/N in everything beautiful. I hear her voice in the back of my head every day.

I try to suppress my thoughts, but it doesn't work.

Why?

Why does she do this to me?

Why did she have to put me through so much pain and suffering?

She doesn't even realise.

But I can't hate her.

Boy, she probably hates me.

Who wouldn't?

Even I have learned to hate myself.

A/N: Okay another short chapter!

-sansisnotonfire 🔥💕