Chapter 15- Hun

"Sans what the actual fuck? I meant get out and close the door!" You quickly get your towel and wrap it round your body.

Sans studies you carefully before opening his mouth to say something.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." A dirty smirk appears on his face.

You eyes widen.

"Aren't you supposed to be killing me?" You say In a matter of factly tone.

"I would have thought you would take advantage of these last moments. I know I am." His smirk only grows wider.

You look toward the sink. There's a glass with a toothbrush inside it. All in one go, you take the toothbrush and chuck it somewhere whilst aiming the glass at Sans' face. You throw it, but Sans teleports out the way.

The glass smashes on the floor.

"Ahh, the little dove is getting angry." Sans says in an annoying way. He takes a step closer to you.

You back away until your back is pressing against the sink.

Sans keeps walking closer until your just centimetres away from each other.

He looks at you, head to toe, before grabbing the top of your towel and lifting your entire body so that your fully facing him.

You let out a whimper.

"SANS? IS THE HUMAN THERE WITH YOU? I MADE SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus voice is heard from the other side of the door.

Both of your heads snap in the direction of the door.

"Er yeah Papy. Just give us a second." Sans blurts out.

"OOO! DONT WORRY! ILL GIVE YOU GUYS SOME TIME!" Papyrus says innocently. His footsteps become quieter meaning that you and Sans are alone again.

"I swore to myself that I wouldn't get attached to you." Sans says before sighing.

He places you back on the floor. You just hold on to your towel.

"I thought that if you wouldn't talk to me, I'd forget you." Sans confesses. He looks to the floor.

You can't think of anything to say.

So you just run.

Leaving Sans alone, you unlock the door, open it and rush into the room next door.

Papyrus and Frisk were sitting on some sort of car bed.

Frisk's eyes widen when he sees you in a towel.

"AH! THE HUMAN HAS COME TO VIST THE GREAT PAPYRUS' BEDROOM!" Papyrus doesn't take notice of you in a towel.

"Erm, I'm gonna go." Frisk says rather quickly. He gets up and try's really hard not to look at you as he makes his way to the door.

Once the door closes you look back at Papyrus.

"SO, HOW ABOUT SPAGHETTI HUMAN?"

-------------------------------------------------

You didn't see Sans for the rest of the day.

The sound of Frisk breathing is soothing but it's not enough to calm you down.

You felt sick.

Not like ill.

Like homesick.

Everything seemed wrong. All you wanted was to be a normal person living a normal life.

That wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

You hear Frisk shift around in his bed.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" You ask.

"Everything. From my knowledge, things haven't been easy for you and Sans isn't helping."

How much did he actually know?

"Frisk, how much do you know about me?"

"Enough to know that your a really pretty girl inside and out." You can literally hear a his smile.

You blush bright red. Luckily, it was dark so he couldn't see.

"Er thanks?" You say whilst fiddling with the corner of the bed sheet.

Frisk just chuckles.

"You should get some sleep hun." He says before turning around so he's no longer facing you.

Hun?

You slowly fall asleep feeling slightly FLUSTERY and confused.

A/N: Ellooooo

So here you go! Sorry it's short!

-sansisnotonfire