Draft Chapter #2

You turn around to see Frisk looking around. His eyes dart all over the room.

"Undyne?" He says quietly.

"Frisk."

A woman's voice booms from behind you.

"Don't move." Frisk warns. Your not sure if he said it to you or the person behind you but you listened anyway.

"Who's this?" The voice says.

"Hah. Erm. It's er. M-my friend." Frisk says as he try's to come up with a story. Isn't he going to stick to the original plan?

"I'm not stupid Frisk."

Frisk sighs heavily. "I know."

The person behind you walks in front of you. You keep your head hung low in hope that she won't see you face.

"I'll ask again. Who's this?"

"A human."

You felt slightly betrayed at this but you prayed that he knew what he was doing.

There's silence.

"I don't believe you." She says after a while.

"Y/N, take off your hood." Frisk says to you. Your taken aback by this but do as he says. You stand up straight and place a shaky hand on your hood. In one swift movement, it's off.

You can see the women now.

A fish lady...?

Her expression is blank.

Your eyes haven't adjusted to the light so you squint. You have the urge to rub your eyes again.

"What's up with her face?" She says in disgust.

Rude much.

You flash a dirty look in the other direction hoping that the fish lady with red hair doesn't see.

"I was gonna take her to Alphys..." Frisk says quietly.

"Hm okay just- ALPHYS?! You don't mind if I tag along?" Fish lady says becoming suddenly very ecstatic.

"Erm. No?" Frisk is unsure about the situation and he seems slightly frustrated.

"Well then! Hello human. I'm Undyne. Really I should be capturing you but if your with Frisk, it should be okay!" She says before linking her arms with yours.

"Erm. Nice to know I'm not gonna be captured then." You say somewhat happy.

Frisk shakes his head before catching up with the two of you.

"Undyne? We're kinda in a rush." Frisk says annoyed.

Why is he acting up?

"Oh right..." She says thoughtfully. After a few seconds she picks both you and Frisk up and starts running.

"Oh my godd." You say in surprise.

There is pure horror on Frisks face.

A/N: idek