Chapter 20- Intoxicating

Every second passing made the pain in your eyes increase.

Is this what the man from the dream meant?

Who even was he?

Why do your eyes kill?

Are you gonna die?

Thoughts rushed in and out of your mind as you ran along side Frisk. He had a worried face and he seemed as if he was trying to work something out.

Although, that man bun though. It's on point.

You weren't really sure of where you were going. Everything was blurry. You made sure to keep up with Frisk at all costs.

The scenery around you would have been nice if it weren't for what was happening right now.

There were different shades of blue and black that you couldn't quite make out. Was this the waterfall?

"Come on Y/N we are almost there." Frisk sounded pretty determined.

Before leaving, Frisk gave you the hoodie again. Slowly the hood was starting to slip off and you had to keep a hold of it.

A stitch formed in your stomach.

"Arghh." You mumble in frustration.

"Stop." Frisk says suddenly. He stops to a halt. You run past him before stopping.

You turn around to see Frisk looking around. His eyes dart all over the room.

"Undyne?" He says quietly.

"Frisk." A woman's voice booms from behind you.

"Don't move." Frisk warns. Your not sure if he said it to you or the person behind you but you listened anyway.

Your heart pounds and you hope that no one else can hear it.

The feeling of death arose in your stomach again.

"Who's this?" The voice says.

"Hah. Erm. It's er. M-my friend." Frisk says as he try's to come up with a story. Isn't he going to stick to the original plan?

"I'm not stupid Frisk."

Frisk sighs heavily. "I know."

You keep your head hung low in hope that she won't see you face.

She sighs before walking around you so that she's facing you. You don't dare look up keeping your eyes to the ground.

"I'll ask again. Who's this?"

"A human."

You felt your heart sink at this. What was he doing?

There's silence.

"Show yourself human." She says after a while.

You stay completely still not wanting to take your eyes off the floor.

"Y/N, take off your hood." Frisk says to you. Your taken aback by this. You sigh and do as he says.