Chapter 32- A Chance

It will get better soon, right?

What was I thinking back then? Everything is only getting worse.

My attitude towards everything has completely changed. I'm spiteful, cruel and ignorant.

Once again, I'm out drunk not knowing what I'm doing and somehow searching for something to hold onto.

It's been 4 years since Frisk was aloud to stay with us. It's been hard for him, the chosen one or something, seeing as no human has been spared before.

I flick my cigarette somewhere into the darkness and take another sip of my drink. My vision was blurry but I kept walking.

Drool drips down my chin as my senses start to become numb.

As I walk through the trees, my sense of direction is completely gone. It was just me and the cold night air.

"Kill two birds with one stone."

I whip my head in the direction of the voice.

It couldn't be.

My left eye glowed yellow so that I could somehow focus my vision. It was too dark to see, but there was something blue burning next to them.

The person turned around to see what the yellow light was but I was able to get away just in time.

I got a glimpse of their face, I was so certain it was Y/N's.

My mind must be playing tricks on me again. I'm probably hallucinating...

Damn you alcohol.

It can't be her, I gave up searching for her ages ago, it was no use trying to get back what she had taken away from me.

The person turns back around and heads toward to gate thingy.

If it's just me hallucinating, it can't be real, right? I'll try talking to it.

"D o n ' t m o v e." I manage to say in a creepy voice, hoping to get a reaction out of it.

The person freezes, giving me a chance to pick up a rock by my feet.

What if I..?

I chuck the rock, hitting he back of this persons head, resulting them to fall down onto the hard concrete.

I teleport myself beside them to see that in fact, it actually is Y/N.

Her hair covering some of her soft skin and the blue flame disappears.

I can feel the heart shape in my eye form as I look at her for the first time in years.

Her beautiful eyes fall shut and it's not long before I can see her red blood pooling out before me.

I instantly panic, realising what I've done, and pick her up bridal style, then quickly teleport us into Papys room.

I know I'll regret teleporting later, I need at least a few minutes from the last teleport so that I don't get dizzy and 'malfunction'.

At least, that's what dad told me.

My head pounds, and I'm not sure if it's because of the alcohol, Y/N or teleporting. I rush over to Papy and wake him up.

"Papy ring Alphys now, it's an emergency." I tell him as he rubs his eyes sleepily.

"Okay..." He mumbles as he reaches out for his phone not even asking why.