Chapter 46- Show

Both your eyes widen at the sound of Frisks voice.

"Get off each other, will you? It's kinda disturbing..." Frisk mutters annoyed at the fact that you and Sans were on top of each other.

You both awkwardly shift about so that Sans was no longer on top of you. Then, you both make your way to sit at the end of the bed so that you're facing Frisk.

"You're a cunt, Sans." Frisk spits angrily.

Sans eyes widen and he has a confused expression on his face.

"What do you-"

"I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVED YOU SANS!" He roars as tears stream down his cheeks.

Frisk stands up from the stool with his jaw clenched.

Sans looks at Frisk with his mouth ajar, not really knowing how to respond.

"I hate you Sans. You make me feel so special and happy. You make me want things that I didn't think I'd want. I didn't want it. But now, you've made me want to need it."

Frisk looks away ashamed.

"Frisk, I didn't know..."

"Lier." Frisk scowls, becoming rather annoyed. "If you didn't know, why would you lead me on? The second night I was here was a great experience. I'm pretty sure Y/N would love to hear it."

Frisks scowl was replaced with a sneaky looking smirk as he folds his arms across his chest.

Sans stands up, his eye burning yellow.

"You asked for it, kid." Sans says angrily.

"I asked for you to show me my soul, not turn me on, you dick."

Your eyes widen in shock at Frisk words as you look to Sans. His face portrayed so much anger, his skull could of exploded at any second.

"Frisk, I'm warning you." He mutters, starting to get frustrated.

"It's a good story though, don't you think?" Frisk says with an annoyingly fake smile.

It was enough for Sans to use his magic to pin Frisk up against the glass door.

Frisks body collides with the glass with a thud. He bites his lip trying not to let a sound of pain to escape his lips.

Sans walks up to Frisk slowly.

He turns to face you with a small smile.

"Do you want me to show you what happened, Y/N?" He asks you sweetly, his eye still burning yellow.

You purse your lips, not knowing whether it was a good idea to let this happen.

Your head slowly nods as your curiosity gets the better of your mind.

"Alright then."

With that, he turns around and you can see Sans face close to Frisk as he lets out a breath on his face.

You couldn't help but feel jealous that Frisk was the one pinned up against the door and not you.