Chapter 24- Sacrifice

Sans' P.O.V

I wake up to the familiar feeling of cold metal against my back bones.

The room, yet again, is dark. Nothing but pitch black for miles, or well at least as far as the room goes.

"Sans? Are you awake?" Papyrus asks from his metal bed.

The restrains on my body don't allow my to look at my brothers face.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I say quietly.

"Brother, I-I am scared." His voice starts to break and he lets out a quiet sob.

It breaks my heart knowing that there's nothing I can do.

"We'll make it out here one day, okay?" I whisper, trying to sound somewhat convincing.

"Okay brother."

A door slams open allowing light to flood into the room. I squint my eyes, not really adjusted to the brightness.

The sound of buttons being clicked make the room a thousand times brighter, causing me to shut my eyes completely.

"Hello, sons."

My fathers voice booms throughout the room, and he makes sure to empathise on the word 'son'.

"Shut up." I snap. A slight scowl appears on my face. How dare he call us his sons.

There's silence, but then he starts to laugh.

"Shut up? I'll make you shut up." I can hear the evil smirk that's plastered on his face.

A lever is pulled, and honestly I don't think I've ever been put through so much suffering before.

I scream as I let the excruciating pain travel through my bones. It's like electricity, but worse. I try to pull myself out of the metal restrains, but it's no use.

The sound of the piercing cries coming from my brother make me feel incredibly guilty. It's slowly breaking me.

"ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME TO SHUT UP AGAIN?" My father screams from the top of his lungs. It's obvious he's extremely angry.

I shake my head from side to side franticly as I can feel my bones literally rattling.

The immense pain surging through my body slowly stops and the screams of my brother come to a halt.

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry."

"For what brother? You haven't done anything wrong." Papyrus says with a genuine smile.

I'm so glad I have him.

He's sitting on the edge on my rickety bed, silently waiting for me to talk.

The cell is cold and unpleasant. I don't wanna be here right now.

"After today, I've realised how much danger I put you in." I say honestly. I look to the floor when my brother gives me a confused look.

Today isn't the first day something like that has happened. It's normally always my fault as well.

It's my fault that my brother has to suffer.

I asked for a little brother.

But I didn't think this would happen.

"I-I'm gonna ask dad to only do experiments on me, so that you don't have to get hurt." I look up up my brother with a sad smile.

He's on the verge of tears when he engulfs me in a hug. I wrap my arms around his small figure, patting his back soothingly.

It's not long before he starts sobbing into the thin fabric of my dirty hospital robe.

"Shhhh, it's okay Papy." I say trying to reassure him. He only grips my clothes tighter as his sobs become louder.

-------------------------------------------------

"You know son, I didn't quite expect you to do that." My father says in a surprised tone as he prepares some sort of chemical thing.

I just close my eyes hoping that what's about to happen won't be too bad.

I'm used to the metal cuffs that don't allow me to move, I'm used to pain and the unexpected.

"Now son, I want you to stay still." My father commands.

I do as he says and not move a muscle. My heart races and my head pounds with fear.

Fear of the unknown.

And with that thought, a searing pain that I start to feel makes me scream louder than ever.

But there was something I didn't think I would hear.

My father crying.

My eyes were seeing white dots everywhere as the increasing torture continues.

Then, it all goes black.

-------------------------------------------------

"Brother?"

My body shoots up at the sound of my brothers voice.

It takes a while for my eyes to focus, but when they do I'm greeted by Papys shocked face.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

Papy shakes his head and says, "I think you need to take a look in the mirror brother."

My brain feels like it's been fried, but I make the effort to get off the metal table.

I walk over to the big mirror which covers most of the wall.

My eyes widen in horror.

I look like my father.

"Wha-"

olleh nos

I look around franticly, searching for the source of that voice.

"Dad?"

"Sans, father isn't here. Are you okay?" Papy says concerned.

I nod my head up and down before saying, "let's get out of this hell hole."

A/N: Okay so I did a bit of planning and it look like there are gonna be more Sansy chapters than I expected...

But do not worry! It's all part of the storyline and its getting good.

I've been writing a new book too if you're into Phanfic ;)

-sansisnotonfire 💕💕