Draft Chapter #3

"OOOH! I WANT TO SEE!"

You both instantly pull apart at the sound of their voices.

The sound of the front door bolting opening makes you jump slightly.

An angry Frisk stands in the door front, tears streaming down his face.

Sans eyes widen at the sight of Frisk.

"K-kid why are you-"

"YOU DICK SANS! LAST NIGHT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND NOW YOUR HUGGING HER AND-"

"Y-you love me?" Sans says cutting Frisk off, clearly shocked.

"I-I-"

Frisk realises what he actually said and he stumbles with his words trying to find an response.

"Frisk, I didn't know-"

"Of course you didn't you ignorant twat." Frisk huffs as he folds his arms across his chest.

"What do you mean by... love?" Sans asks, squinting his eyes slightly as if he was shielding himself from Frisks answer.

"I'd rather not discuss this in front of her." There's a tone of disgust in his voice as he looks at you.

You take a bit of offensive to this. Wasn't Frisk supposed to be your friend?

"Why? Are you jealous Frisk? Upset that your plan to make me jealous didn't work? Trying to take Y/N away after all I did for you?" Sans says coldly. It was apparent that he was getting annoyed now.

"I-"

"I could have left you out in the snow, where you'd be dead. Maybe if I didn't lie to the King, you'd be dead. If I didn't feed your fucking ass, you'd be dead."

Although Sans did have a point, the way he came across was harsh and cruel.

Frisk looks to the floor, a smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you Sans. You've made my life so much better. I didn't come here to die here anyway, or did I?" Frisk says as the tears from his face drip down from his cheeks, landing on his purple jumper.

Sans looks away shamefully.

All you could do was standby awkwardly.

"I can see why Y/N left you in the first place."

That was all it took for Sans to use his magic on him, throwing him across the house.

"SANS!" He screams loudly in pain.

Sans walks into the house and you follow, closing the door behind you.

Papyrus looks at Sans worriedly in hope that his brother wouldn't hurt Frisk.

Sans uses his magic to pin Frisk to the wall. Frisk doesn't even try to escape. It's like he was waiting for Sans to do this to him.

Sans walks up to Frisk, who is still up against the wall. Their faces are so close, Frisk could feel Sans breath drying up his tears.

It wasn't long before Frisks soul popped up in front of him. Sans used his magic to turn it blue.

Instantly, Frisk fell to his knees.

Sans turns around and as he begins to walk away, Frisk calls out for him.

A/N: Last one I have for you guys.