Chapter 21- A While Longer

The moon shines in the night sky, somewhat illuminating the room. The room is warm and it's a calm atmosphere.

You wake up hugging something. It smells like vanilla and burning wood.

Not even Frisk could top that.

You snuggle into what ever you were hugging. It felt warm and fuzzy.

A pair of arms wrap around you causing your eyes to shoot open.

Sans.

He's peacefully sleeping.

You have your legs wraps around his waist and his arms are wrapped tightly around your back.

He was wearing his grey turtleneck and black sweatpants. He still looked rather attractive.

Part of you yearned to stay with him but you recall what happened last time.

Well, you weren't going to get out of his grip anytime soon.

You realise that your aren't wearing Frisks hoodie. Who had gotten you dressed?

You nuzzle your face on his chest. It goes up and down as he breaths and you can faintly hear a heartbeat.

Your mind wondered how monsters could even breath and you make a mental note to ask Sans sometime soon.

You look up to see Sans' face. He was rather handsome... for a skeleton of course. You wanted to know more about this guy but you didn't know where to start.

You were confused for one.

How did you even get here with Sans?

You weren't complaining though. According to your dreams, Sans could be quite the gentleman sometimes but then there was this dominant side to him. You didn't know which one you liked more.

You could feel your heat beating quite fast.

Why did you feel this way? All Sans had done to you was make your life somewhat hell.

Maybe part of you wanted to rescue the guy you saw in those dreams.

You set your head back on his chest and wrap your arms around his body.

"Hello Y/N." Sans whispers as he brings one of his hands up to stroke your hair.

Your eyes widen at his touch and you slowly remove your head from his chest.

"Wha-"

"I know." Sans says quietly cutting your question off completely.

"But-"

"Shhh. Let's just stay like this a while longer." He whispers, shushing you.

Your lips curve into a small smile as you burrow your face into his neck.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, you liked the feeling of being her with Sans. It was warm and familiar.

You didn't understand why you wanted to stay with him anyway.

He wants to kill you.

But,

the guy in those dreams didn't want to kill you.

He loved you.

Sans was still stroking your hair and you were staring to feel more comfortable as you tightened your grip around his body slightly.