Chapter 41- Maybe

I teleport myself to the waterfall. I feel rather safe here for some reason.

Despite knowing my father is extremely mad, I feel elated.

One of the reasons I love her is because she makes my happy.

It's a feeling I can't quite create on my own. Without it, I feel nothing.

I'm dependant on her for that reason, along with other things that I don't want to admit to.

I decide its best to wait till dark before I return, just in case I get bombarded with questions.

fi uoy og kcab, ti snaem uoy t'ndluoc od tahw i deksa

I don't want to do what you asked.

yaok

I knew my father wasn't pleased one bit. I don't want to do anything to Y/N that might hurt her.

I've fallen for her again, but I don't think I care this time.

I think I'm loving it. (#SPON)

My mind and my legs wander around until I know it's dark enough for me to return home.

Surely everyone must be asleep...

I teleport myself to the living room to see Frisks shocked face in front of me.

My eyes widen at the big mistake I've just made.

"What the hell Sans?" Frisk says in a hushed shout.

Of course he's not asleep. The kid reads all night long.

"Hello to you too." I say sarcastically while crossing my arms.

"Hello? You've been gone for ages and all you expect me to say is hello?! Are you mad?" Frisk says rather annoyed as he clenches his jaw and fists.

"It's not my fault! My dad-"

"Your dad? You told me you got rid of him and that I didn't need to worry! When will these lies end?"

He looks more concerned than anything at this point.

I shouldn't of said anything about my dad, but it slipped out.

"I said that to keep you safe! You don't understand Frisk!"

Safe from the truth that I don't want you to understand.

"I know I don't understand, and I'm pretty sure your brother doesn't either! You left him alone and you know he can't cope without you. You need to stop being irresponsible here!

And you know what? I'm tired of you Sans. Being so secretive and acting like you know what's going on. Why can't you tell me things? Do you not trust me?

Sometimes I wish I never left the ruins."

Frisks face with full of anger until after the last sentence.

His face drops after he says it as he realises how bad that must of sounded.

He's crossed a line now.