Chapter 8- Encounter

You already know it's Sans.

You don't even bother to turn around.

"Kitten, I have a few questions for you."

"Don't." You say warning him.

"I think you've forgotten that we have the same kind of magic, thus we cannot hurt each other." He says in a matter of factly voice.

That's annoying. But the more facts the merrier.

You turn around to face him.

His arms are crossed, he leans on one leg and he has that irritating smirk plastered on his face.

"Sorry Mr.Smart Guy." You say mockingly.

Sans closes his eyes slowly in irritation.

"Watch it beautiful, I can still do other things to hurt you."

You do your best not to look frightened.

"Well then-"

"Well then what? Your gonna cry to mummy?" His fists turns into balls

"N-no." You say preparing to make your escape.

Sans looks to the side.

"Don't even think about teleporting either."

Can he read your mind?

Ashamed you look to the floor.

"What's wrong dove?" You can hear him step closer. You don't dare look up.

You hear a lighter being turned on, then the clicking noise of it being switched off again.

You slowly look up. You see Sans smoking.

Smells of burning wood.

"You like that smell, don't you?" He says. His expression is soft.

It almost feels unreal, like you remember this happening.

"Y-yeah, it's really nice." You reply back shyly.

"Heh."

The smoke comes out from his mouth, his eye sockets and nose. It's rather interesting to look at.

Sans smirks to himself when he realises your staring.

"You always had a thing for staring, didn't you?" Sans say, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"W-what?"

He was right.

You would always space out, staring at random things.

"Don't worry, it's cute." He says causally.

He's almost at the end of the cigarette.

"So kitten, I have questions."

"Me too." You retort.

Sans looks amused and surprised.

"So, how did you get powers?" He says, completely ignoring you.

Your throat goes dry. You didn't want to say anything.

You just shake your head, keeping your mouth shut tight.

"Cat got your tongue?" His words roll off his tongue smoothly as he flicks the cigarette somewhere and steps closer.

You keep your head down.

He takes a step closer.

"Why did you come here?"

Silence.

Step closer.

You could feel his breath on your forehead. Your body was frozen, you couldn't move a muscle.

"Feeling claustrophobic, Y/N?" He whispers seductively. His head is right over yours. You can smell the vanilla again.

Your knees go weak. Why did you feel this way?

A deep chuckle comes from Sans. He turns around and walks away.

"Good night Kitten." Is the last thing your hear before there's a complete silence.

When Sans is out of sight, you quickly teleport to your room.

You slip your shoes off and get into bed. You pull the covers over your head and try to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

"You look nice today Y/N." Sans says. He's staring at you.

You blush.

The environmental was quiet and peaceful. You didn't know where exactly you were, but you didn't mind.

There was a waterfall and lots of blue flowers scattered across the place.

You were sitting on the edge of a river bank, or so it seemed.

You feet were touching the water, you socks and shoes were no where to be seen.

Sans was right next to you. He was was wearing his jacket and grey turtle neck.

His feet too, were submerged in the water.

"Thank you." You say as you fiddle with your fingers.

"No problem dove." Sans says. You get closer to him and cuddle him close.

You feel the warmth of him, even though he's a skeleton.

"I love you so much Y/N." Sans says as he kisses your forehead.

"I love you more, Sans."

You shot up and look around franticly, as if you were looking to see who else had seen your dream.

"This is a sin I'm telling you." You whispers to yourself.

You hear Floweys ceramic pot hopping around in the corridor. The noise gets louder as he enters the room.

"What did you see yesterday?" You ask, not bothering to say good morning.

"Oh, everything." He has a smirk on his face and his arms are crossed.

"I didn't know that the same type of magic doesn't have an effect on each other." You say confused.

"Yeah, but it's really rare."

There's a silence.

"Did you see the thing with Sans?" You say ashamed.

"Yup. And I think someone has a little crush on the skeleton. Didn't think you would like someone so dominant." Flowey is doing his best to hold in his laughter.

You pout jokingly at him.

"So do you?"

"Do I what?" You say acting dumb.

"Don't be stupid Y/N. Do you like the skeleton or not?"

"I dunno. He's kinda scary..." You think about all the things he's ever done to you. But then you can't help but feel you know this guy, inside out.

"I ship it." Flowey says causally as he hops out the room leaving you alone with your confused thoughts.

A/N: Okay this chapter is shorter than the others but like this was needed. You'll see whyyy.

This book hasn't even been up for 2 weeks and it has over 400 views? Thank youuu!

-sansisnotonfire 🔥✨