Chpater 10- That Reset

"Please don't do it Y/N." His eyes filled with warm tears.

"Sans, i promise I'll come back for you. I need to save Frisk." You say. Your face was warm from crying so hard.

"So you'd rather have Frisk?"

"No, no it's not like that. If I can go back and save him, you will still remember me-"

"It's not something that I like! There are so many things I want to unsee. I don't like the fact I remember other timelines. Y/N, please." Sans begs.

"I need to save him. I feel so guilty knowing I can do something to bring him back."

"Y/N, please." Sans looked to the floor. He was trying to hide the fact that he was extremely upset.

"I'll come back, I promise." And with that you pressed the reset button.

"Y/N NO!" Sans reaches out for you and grabs your arm.

The world around you was spinning. It was slipping away.

Everything around you was gone. You were floating in pitch black with Sans.

Something struck you. Sans screamed in pain.

"Ngahhh."

"S-Sans what's going on." Your body was aching all over.

"M-my Magic, it's going into you." Sans eye was bright yellow. His grip on your arm only got stronger.

"S-sans, it hurts, stop!" You wince in pain. You do your best not to scream.

Sans eye switched from blue to yellow to purple. His hand also went along with the colours. Whenever it did change, your body became weaker and weaker.

"I-can't, my d-dads doing something to me. Arghhh." Sans was in great pain, sweat beads dropped from his head. His body curled.

"Y/N hold o-on okay? I love you so, soo much." He says.

And then it went white.

You were walking.

On the surface.

You've been here before. This is the route you took from school back home.

An arm pulled you into the too familiar alley.

This has happened before, it's where you found out you had powers. This didn't make sense.

A knife touching the skin of your throat cut your thoughts.

"Don't do it, just don't. I'm not in the mood." You say tiredly. You didn't really care. Your life was already fucked up.

"Who do you think you are." They spat more than asked. Their voice was low and gruffly.

Then, something resinated inside you. You lifted your hand and that same blue aura struck him.

When it hit his body, you could see Frisk falling down mt. Ebott and Sans in a lab crying.

Did these events trigger your power?

You shake your head and scream.

"Y/N are you alright my child?" Toriels soothing voice woke you. She knelt down beside your body and poked you gently on your arm.

You shot up while panting and whimpering. As soon as you see Toriel, you hug her. Soon after, warm tears drop from your face onto the fabric of her dress.

"My poor Child, whatever had happened mustn't of been nice." Toriel says as she rubs your back.

You can faintly hear Floweys pot jumping toward you. You can't tell where he is, your eyes are closed.

"Y-Y/N?" Floweys pace quickens when he sees the state your in.

"Toriel, can I talk with her?"Flowey asks.

She just nods silently as she slides your
body off her.

You kneel on the cold floor.

The sound of Toriels footsteps becoming less audible meaning that she's probably left you and Flowey alone in the courtyard.

"What happened?" Flowey asks concerned.

You slowly look up to see Flowey's face full of worry.

"I'm f-fine." You say trying to sound reassuring.

Flowey crosses his arms and sighs.

"Come, I need to show you something."

A/N: Here's another Chapter! Sorry it's so short.

And wth. This book is getting 100 views a day. Thanks so much for 800 views!

-sansisnotonfire