Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision

Trigger Warning: Mention of suicide

I knock quietly on Papys door. The sound echoes through the dark corridor, scaring Frisk slightly.

"Hey, don't be afraid." I whisper to Frisk.

He becomes less tense at the sound of my voice and he reaches out for my hand.

I'm surprised by his gesture, but I take his hand anyway and open the door to my brothers bedroom.

"Brother, wake up." I whisper as I shake Papy lightly with my free hand.

He mumbles something incomprehensible, then he opens his eyes.

"What's happened brother, is everything okay?" He mutters as he rubs his face with one of his hands.

"I have a hum-"

"WOWEE A HUMAN! UNDYNE WILL BE PLEASED!" There as literally stars in his eyes as he stands up on his bed.

"No Papy. This human is important, we need him." I say to him sternly. He sits himself down and gives me a confused look.

"WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR FREEDOM?" Papy questions.

"Please Papy? Can we keep him?" I plead. Frisks grip on my hand becomes tighter and I can feel him tense up again.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BROTHER, I W-WILL LET HIM STAY...BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE KING WILL SAY." Papy says as he scratches the back of his skull.

"You have a point." I whisper. "Don't worry Frisk, I won't let you die." I say as I look over to Frisk.

His face is still red, and I'm not sure why, but he manages a shaky smile in appreciation.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight." I say as we walk out of Papys room.

"GOOD NIGHT SANS! GOOD NIGHT HUMAN!" Papy calls out from his bed.

"Night Papy!" I shout back as I open the door to my bedroom.

Thank god it wasn't messy.

"I can give you something to wear if you want." I say to Frisk as I flip the light switch on.

He stands next to my bookcases, and rubs his arm awkwardly.

"Y-yeah please." He mutters.

I chuckle lightly and I can see that the red on Frisks face is actually him blushing.

He's blushing?

What do I do? Oh my god, this is weird. Why do I feel weird? Do I do something? Why is he blushing?

Quickly I look for something that he can wear and I hand it over to him.

"Haha, clothes." I say stupidly.

What the hell Sans?

"Ignore me..." I mumble as I scratch my neck awkwardly.

There's an uncomfortable silence in the room, and I don't think I can take it for much longer.

"Do you mind if I, erm, get dressed?" Frisk asks quietly, breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah, go ahead." I say as I sit down at my desk.

That sounded pervy.

He pulls off his sweater, revealing his toned abs. I turn around on my swivel chair, and look for something to do on my computer whilst he gets dressed.