Chapter 29- Dark Blush

My ears ring as my eyes adjust to the bright light fixed above my head.

"Hello Son." My father says as he leans over me.

I could feel the cold metal again.

I was the old me again.

My body automatically tries to escape from the metal restrains, only causing my arms to ache.

"Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon." My father says causally before walking over to his work desk.

"W-what?" My throat feels dry not allowing me to talk properly.

My dad laughs at me.

"Look Sans, if you hadn't of grabbed your girlfriends arm, none of this would have to happen." He crosses his arms and smiles at me.

"Shut up." I snap.

My father just shakes his head, but now a wider smile is plastered on his face.

"Dear son, you've become more useful than I thought. I originally wanted to mix my soul with yours to create a monster more powerful than seven human souls.

That didn't happen, but now you've given me a chance to re-do it all.

I never disappeared, instead I became a part of you, your soul. I didn't think that was very useful until you made that mistake of yours.

You see, that girlfriend of yours has a power and so do you. By grabbing onto her arm, there was enough power for me to use your body to see what's going on.

So now I remember what happened and I can do much better in this experiment." My father suddenly becomes very excited, before turning around to set up his machinery.

"What if I hadn't of grabbed onto her arm?" I ask timidly, feeling extremely stupid.

"What? Oh. The timeline would have reset and I wouldn't of been able to use your power to remember the last timeline."

"So... the experiment that happened in the last timeline would have happened again? And you wouldn't of remembered anything?"

"Precisely."

I clench my jaw feeling guilty. Now that my father knows about Y/N, she could get hurt.

"Now son, I want you to stay still." He instructs making me squeeze my eyes shut.

It can't be as bad as last time right?

If I just let this all play out, I might be able to see Y/N again.

I need to see her again.

I can feel the metal underneath me shake. Is that supposed to happen?

"God dammit. Not again." I hear my dad say angrily in the background.

It's the last thing I hear before an electric like burn hits my body.

It hurts so much, I can't even scream. My breath is stuck in my throat.

All I can do is watch as my vision go blurry, then eventually, I can see the white dots appear again before it all goes black.

I wake up, the metal cuffs no longer keeping me hostage.

"Brother?" Papy says as he's taps my arm.

I sit up slowly, and once again I'm greeted by Papys shocked face.

"I know." I say to him before getting up and looking in the mirror to see that the cracks on my skull where still the same.