Chapter 40- For Once

CONTINUES FROM CHAPTER 20 SANS' P.O.V

I know I really shouldn't be here with her. God, if Frisk finds me he'll be pissed.

How long have I been away from home?

Papy must be worried...

I'm such a bad brother. Papyrus deserves so much better.

I suddenly start to feel uncomfortable.

I sit upright and pull off my leather jacket, leaving me in my turtle neck.

My jeans feel really tight too, so I get my self out of bed and change into some black sweatpants.

I snuggle myself back into bed feeling more relaxed by my change of clothes.

This can't be happening.

I'm sleeping next to Y/N.

I turn over onto my side to take a good look at her face. Man, she's so beautiful.

A smile appears on my face and I can't start to feel myself become happy. I haven't felt like this in a long time.

I close my eyes with happy thoughts about Y/N and me feeling grateful that tonight I won't go to sleep crying.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear Y/N shifting around. I open my eyes to find her moving herself closer to me.

I don't move, hoping she get closer.

It's not long before she's cuddling into my chest. My arms automatically wrap around her waist and I can't feel my heart starting to beat faster than it should.

My cheeks heat up when Y/N's arms wrap themselves around my chest.

She's sleeping, she doesn't know what she's doing.

But I know what I'm doing.

My lips meet her forehead as I plant a kiss on her soft skin. A sense of love surges through me and I wished that Y/N could feel it too.

Slowly, my eyes begin to close again as I fall into a slumber of happy dreams for once.

-------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the feeling of something wrapped around my waist.

Still feeling rather tired, I open my slightly to find Y/N's legs around my waist and her C/E eyes staring right at my face.

I can feel my heart racing faster and faster by the second and it takes everything I have to make sure I don't blush yellow.

She places her head onto my chest and envelopes her arms around me.

It was kinda like a reflex when I started to stroke her hair like I used to.

I was aware that she was probably creep out but hey- she's the one who's practically sitting on my lap.

"Hello Y/N." I whisper to her gently, not wanting to scare her off.

I feel cold from the loss of contact as Y/N lifts her head off my chest slightly to look at me wide eyed.