Chapter 38- Embarrassed

Once I know Papy can't see me I teleport myself to the waterfall.

I'm not really paying attention to where I'm teleporting and I end up in the room with the waterfall piano.

I collapse onto my knees and ball my eyes out. My screams of agony echo throughout.

I'm scared, empty and tired. I'm struggling to understand any of this.

How am I supposed to cope?

I'm stuck between wanting to kill myself, and giving everything another chance.

My head pounds like something is trying to escape from within my mind while my eyes can barely stay open from not being able to sleep.

How can I sleep? I don't have dreams, I just have nightmares.

The echo flowers repeat my screams on a loop and my bones start rattle at the horrific noise that fills the air.

My body curls up into a small ball on the ground and pull my legs close to my chest.

Trying to stop my cries, I bite my knee in hope that this will pass soon.

Dad?

wow siht si eht tsrif emit ev'uoy nekops ot em tsrif

Dad, please help me. I-I'm breaking...

on

W-wha-

sti hnissarrabme uoy doog rof gninton eceip fo tihs

Oh

I want it all to go away...

Maybe if I close my eyes, I won't wake up.

Maybe if I don't wake up, I don't have to live with all the things that go on in my mind.

Maybe then, I'll be happy.

---------------------------------------------------

I eventually wake up from the sleep that I fell into, my arms still clutched around my legs.

Shakily, I get up from the ground, my legs barely able to support me.

ahah

What's so funny...?

gnihton, i saw gnikniht tuoba N/Y dna ksirF sa a elpuoc

That's not funny.

I can feel myself become mad at the thought as I clench my teeth.

I swear to god if Y/N is still there, I'm gonna kill someone.

'won staht elbaroda'

My dad quoting things Y/N has said to me in the past timeline, really puts me on the edge.

I teleport myself back home in the living room irritated and angry.

I'm met with Frisks scared face as our eyes meet. He sits on the green sofa and I can hear the TV on behind me.

I can tell by the look on Frisks face that the human is still here.