Chapter 43- Spend

Your lips eventually parted leaving you both slightly breathless.

"I-I'm sorry if I creeped you out..." Sans mumbles. His eyes divert to the floor for a second, then back up at you.

"N-no! I liked it..."

You can feel yourself starting to blush at your own words. Sans smiles shyly at your response.

"Can we just stay here for a while? I like being in here with you." He says, starting to gain a bit more confidence.

"Y-yeah sure." You mutter shyly.

He wraps his arms around your waist then pulls you to the floor beside him.  His arms pull you in closer until your both cuddling each other.

"I've missed this so much..." Sans whispers into your hair. His voice makes your heart beat faster as it sends a slight shiver of delight down your spine.

The sound of rushing water makes everything more relaxing. Sans rubbing your back in a circular motion just adds to that.

You liked this.

Being with Sans.

It was new to you but deep down you knew it really wasn't.

It felt like time was passing by slower (in a good way), and you didn't want it to end.

Your eyes started to droop and you knew that it would be lights out sooner or later.

-------------------------------------------------

You wake up to the sound of the water still streaming and Sans hand lightly stroking your face.

"You fell asleep, pretty." He says to you softly.

A small yawn escapes your mouth as your eyes open to find Sans staring at you.

"Is there something you want?" You mutter moodily not liking that someone interrupted your sleep.

"Yes, there is actually. We've been here for hours. Papy's probably worried." He mutters the last part to himself.

Slowly, he pulls himself out your embrace. Your body feels cold without his arms wrapped around you.

He sits up and briefly stretches before running his fingers through your hair.

"Come on now. We can't be late for dinner, can we?" He says before standing up completely.

Your body soon finds the energy to finally stand up.

"How long have we been here for?" You ask, curious as to how long you had been here with Sans.

"At least 5 hours." He says causally.

Isn't that a long time for him?

"But don't worry, we've been out here longer before." He adds a cheeky wink to the end of his sentence.

It catches you off guard as you face tints slightly.

Sans chuckles.

"Come on now, dove. Hold onto my waist." He says sweetly.

You walk over and burry your face into his black top, inhaling the sweet smell of  familiar vanilla. Your arms envelop around his bony waist.