Chapter 39- Realisation

THIS CHAPTER CONTINUES FROM CHAPTER 16 SANS' P.O.V

So, what do you want?

I annaw ees tahw ruoloc N/Y's lous si

That's all you want?

sit ton sa ysae sa ti sdnous

He was right.

It would mean putting her in a vulnerable situation, I don't want to hurt her...

I know she's put me through loads but I can't help but fall for her over and over.

Everytime I think I'm getting closer to forgetting her, I always end up thinking about our memories.

What if she's not even the person from the last timeline?

No.

senoemos annog teg truh

GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT YOU SEEING MY EVERY ACTION, EVERY THOUGHT! I WISH YOU DIED IN THE EXPERIMENT INSTEAD OF BEING A DEMON IN MY HEAD!

I hoped that this would shut him up. I'm sick and tired of him.

It's killing me slowly...

Hoping that my dad won't talk to me for a while, I walk around the waterfall smoking cigarettes.

I get weird stares but I don't care, I'm used to it. At least it means no one talks to me.

My mind is elsewhere so I don't really pay attention to where I'm going.

TNOD REVE KLAT OT EM EKIL TAHT REVE NIAGA

Milliseconds after, I felt something punch my face.

My body falls to the fall with a thud and my head hits the earth making me lose consciousness.

------------------------------------------------

I wake up, my eyes blurry and my head pounding.

My body is sprawled all over the floor, so I sit up making myself slightly more comfortable.

I can't comprehend what happened.

Did my dad... hit me?

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Was that Undyne? What's she doing here?

Where even am I?

Her scream is followed by the sound of her spear hitting the ground.

My head snaps in that direction to see that the blue spear just missed Y/N's foot.

Y-Y/N?

I automatically get up from the ground, my headache disappearing slightly, hoping to somehow break up whatever was happening.

tnod erefretni

"What the hell?" Y/N mutters under her breath. She also seems to be squinting her eyes.

I watch as Undyne shoots another spear at Y/N, however she manages to dodge it by falling over.