4. Leap of Faith

If there was one thing I hated more than the fact that I was stuck here on this earth, it was the cold

I'm not even sure how Barry and the rest of his little group managed to drag me out of that room and bring me to a place out in the middle of nowhere. It was freezing out here and I barely had any clothes besides for the coat Cisco gave me and the hat Barry had borrowed from Iris. I looked like a fool standing out here, but I guess I was only doing my duty of watching Barry for Zoom.

"This is a lot deeper than you said," Barry says, looking over the cliff they dragged me too. Apparently Barry was going to test his speed and see how fast he was; but we all knew that no way in hell was he fast enough to jump across this thing.

Cisco looks over as well, throwing a rock to the bottom. "It looked smaller on the map."

"Because that's flat," Barry groans, taking a step back in annoyance. He looks over at me, raising his eyebrows. "Would you try jumping across this?"

I gave him my honest answer. "Not unless I wanted to die."

Cisco glares at me before walking over to Barry, who was now looking at the ground due to nerves. "Listen, Barry, you can do this. You're fast enough."

Wells walks over then, holding a notepad. "To reach the speed velocity, you'll have to go this fast."

Barry's eyes widen. "I guess today is the day I die."

"Barry, you're going to be fine. I'm 80% sure of it," Cisco states before pausing, looking up into the sky. "Well, 76%. Maybe 72...Caitlin, what do you think?"

"If you don't feel ready, you probably shouldn't do it," she says. Cisco gives her and I pathetic looks while holding his arms out.

"Okay, negative nancy's," he complains, but I just pulled the coat around my arms closer to me, still freezing.

I raise my eyebrows. "Technically I never said he shouldn't try."

"So that's a yes then," Cisco nods. "Three against one, looks like you're doing it man."

Barry nods. "Zoom is also still out there. Until I figure out how to get back, I have to be faster than him. Right now, I wasn't even fast enough to save Jay. I have to do this no matter what."

Everyone is silent as I groan inside my head, wishing I could have taped all that for Zoom when I got back to my earth. He would have gotten a real kick out of it after he steals his speed.

"Hang on," Cisco says, looking over at me just as soon as Barry got into position. "Can Raven at least go to the other side so I can feel a little bit better about this?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "What good will it do if I'm over there? I'm not gonna catch him."

Barry gives me a look as Cisco sighs. "Look, just be his motivator. You'll give him something to focus on."