Epilogue

Present

Present

That night Raven Black's parents were taken away from her was the start of everything. It was the start of a reign that everyone thought would never end. It was the start of chaos that wrecked Central City, and it was the start of a bond between a girl and a man that was too far into the dark to be saved, so he dragged her down with him until the very end.

However, it was also the start of something else.

Love and trust were seen as a weakness, and it was, at least for Hunter and for Raven. Love was what drove the two of them apart; what helped lead Raven out of the dark. It was what helped her realize that you can't trust everyone, even the one person you trust the most.

Raven Black was gone; striped clean of her memories, her personality, and her sense of self. The only thing left of her was what Hunter always wanted her to be: a monster.

But even after all of this, after all of this darkness, Raven was able to connect with someone that she was told to hate by the person she trusted the most. Barry Allen was that person, and even after everything she had done to make him hate her, he continued to care about the girl.

Hunter always spoke about the consequences of love and trust, but little did he know that it would be what saved Raven's story in the end.

After the death of his father and now the girl that he cared about, Barry Allen couldn't take the heartache. It came to the point where he would see her when he closed his eyes, and he knew that he couldn't get over this; over their deaths. His mother and father both were striped away from him...adding Raven to the list wasn't something he could take.

So Barry made a choice; one that was irrational and risky, but never-the-less, he went through with it. Without even thinking, he ran back in time to save his mother like how he had planned to the year before, but this time, he wouldn't let her die. He made sure of it.

Flashpoint was created right after, and for months he lived in that timeline in peace. He found happiness again, but little did he know everything that he would mess up in the meantime.

Soon after, he races back in time to fix things as to how they were. He had to lose his mother and father once again, he knew that much for sure. Their deaths would set everything back into place, but he knew that he didn't have to lose Raven again. So as he raced back through time, he made a stop to that night he lost her.

And this time, he didn't let her go.

-*+*-

AND THAT CONCLUDES SILVER TRICKSTER! You guys seriously didn't think I'd kill her off just like that, did you?

Yes, there will be a second book! I want to get started on it as soon as possible, but there's still a problem...I have no clue what the title should be, lmao. The sooner I get a title, the sooner I'll post it, so leave me some suggestions if you'd like!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I for sure did and I'm excited to continue Raven's story into season three.

thanks for reading and being amazing <3