9. Guardian Angel

"Barry, this is a terrible idea

"Barry, this is a terrible idea."

Cisco points at me, nodding. "I'm with Raven on this one."

Barry sighs, looking over at Caitlin only to get the same look as the rest of us. "Oh come on guys, it's not that complicated. I just go back in time, get the answer from Wells, and then come right back. Simple."

"What about your other you?" Cisco asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll just knock him out or something," Barry shrugs, acting as if all of this wasn't a big deal. "It's not like he'll see me coming."

Caitlin crosses her arms. "You don't think Wells will see this coming? He's from the future too, you know."

"I'm a good actor, you guys know that," Barry says, causing me to raise an eyebrow. He thought he was a good actor? He should see me. "This will work guys. It's all we can do...none of the books are working and I've read just about everything."

Everyone looks around at one other in silence, trying to decide what was the best option here. I personally didn't care all that much, since this wasn't my timeline for Barry to screw over. Whatever happens happens, but I couldn't care less.

"Your plan is terrible."

We all look up to see Harry walk in, a backpack slung around his shoulders. He must have been out looking for Jesse. Cisco asks first. "Did you find Jesse?"

"Does it look like I found Jesse?" he snaps back, walking forwards and throwing his stuff down in a nearby chair. "Barry, how many times have you traveled through time?"

Barry shrugs. "A few..."

"Do you have any idea how many things you could screw up?" Harry says, proving a good point.

Barry retaliates. "All I need is one conversation with Doctor Wells-"

"He's not Wells, I'm Wells!" Harry yells, throwing his jacket to the side then. "This man has been studying you for fifteen years and you don't think he's going to know who you are?"

Cisco pipes in then. "I don't know, he is pretty good at acting. You guys should have seen him over there on Earth two impersonating himself, kissing Iris-"

"He will know, Allen!" Harry yells, cutting Cisco off. "If Thawn figures out who you are, the timeline will be altered, people could die, and everything you screw up, only you will know. No one else."

Barry folds his hands. "Actually, about that...I was thinking that Raven could come with me?"

My jaw drops as I turn to him, giving him a look that I've never felt on my face before. "You want me to come with you to screw up the timeline? Barry-"

"You really are insane," Harry scoffs, crossing his arms. "But do whatever, it's not my time line for you to screw up."

Harry walks out of the room, leaving the rest of us to make the decision, but we all knew that Barry was set on doing this. The room is silent for a moment before Cisco turns back to Barry. "Why in the world do you want to bring Raven?"