T w e n t y - T w o : P u p p y

A/N: So this is really short. I'm sorry about that. But I just got my first day off tomorrow so maybe I can update! Who knows.

Comment and Vote!

I poured Cheddar Cheese's food into his dish.

It was night time but he had been meowing because he could see the bottom. Scott said it was annoying but I didn't mind. I freshened his water and sat down beside him as he ate.

Scott was talking on the phone again. He had been doing it a lot lately. Bailey was only coming once a week too which made everything even more frustrating.

I pet Cheddar while he ate. But turned excitedly when Scott came into the room. "You're back." I pointed out excitedly.

He smiled tiredly. "I am. You only fed the cat once a day Puppy."

"I know but he's hungry."

"Puppy I've been very patient with you but you need to remember that you are my sub. You understand that don't you?"

I frowned. He was angry. "What do you mean?"

"Our relationship is casual but you've turned a bit disrespectful lately."

I felt a bit numb. "You're still my Sir?"

"Exactly." He said.

I looked down feeling afraid. He hadn't been a good sub for a Sir. I thought I'd been a good sub for a Scott but not for a Sir.

This is what made Sir not like me.

I shifted into a kneeling position, remembering all of the trainer's words. I made sure to avoid eye contact. "I'm very sorry Sir. How can this sub better serve you?"

"Puppy stop it."

Confused I bit my lip. "I--this sub doesn't understand. I'm being a good sub for a Sir."

"Don't mock me Puppy." He snapped.

I looked up. "Scott--Sir--I don't think I understand!"

Scott rolled his eyes. "Forget it," he muttered. "It's eight--go get your pjs on."

"You're mad at me?"

"Puppy--"

"No! You're being mean for no reason just like Si--Connor!" Tears filled my eyes. "I just... Please don't throw me away again. No one else will want me. There's only one Scott in the world and if you don't want me..."

I wiped away my tears in terror. What was going to happen to me? Where was I going to go? Who would take me? Would I go back to the auction house where I'd stay until they got rid of me too?

Why was I such a bad, bad sub?

Scott held my face. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Please don't hate me. I'll be any kind of sub you want. You can be mean to me all the time if you'd like! I won't mind. Just-just please keep wanting me."

Scott kissed my forehead and then each cheek. "I love you, you silly boy. I'd never get tired of being around you. I think you misunderstood me."

"I did?"

"You say no a bit too much. You need to listen to me and obey me. But you know that. I know you don't always want to do what I say but I need you to respect my authority. Are you following me?"

I thought about. I sniffled. "I understand."

"Good boy. Why don't you get your pjs on now, alright?"

"But--"

"What did we just talk about?"

"I-I know but..."

"Puppy."

I reached out, touching him. He glanced down at my hand and smiled. "Ooh. So you want to go to my room then?"

I smiled brightly. "Please?"

He laughed. "Alright."

"Should I get in my pjs?"

"I'll give you something," he said as usual.

Normally it was a too big shirt. I wasn't sure why--I had plenty of pjs with animals and trains and one primarily of turtles but Scott never wanted to do anything when I was wearing them.

Maybe I didn't look good in them?

I'd picked them out myself and Scott had okayed them... I nodded my head and leaned in for a mouth kiss. Scott gave it to me, scooping me up. He hugged me tightly and kissed my neck.

It sent shivers down my spine as my crotch tingles to life. We went upstairs and he laid me against the bed. He knelt over me, leaning down to kiss me hard. His tongue invaded mine moving expertly.

Scott said I was a good Kisser but I wasn't sure. He pushed his hands up my shirt, running his hands over my stomach and chest. My kin tightened under his gentle touch. I moaned as Scott kissed my neck, lightly tugging on my earlobe.

I touched him, running my hands over his muscular back and up his strong arms to his sculpted chest through his tee shirt. "Can-can we have sex?"

Scott froze looking down at me. "What was that?"

"Sex. Can we do it?"