T h i r t y - T h r e e : P u p p y

A/N: So it's a bit longer but I have a long weekend coming up for the 4th so hopefully I can get more chapters done!
Comment & Vote!
I made the special sandwich.

The one Bailey taught me to make. I had to use the crunchy green stuff--lettuce?--and pieces of the red stuff. Then you put on the white stuff only. No purple or brown. He said maybe the yellow stuff so I put that on too. Then I put on the white meat and closed.

It looked at it and copied it over. I put it on the table, smiling at the people who greeted me. The people here were so nice. I poured a cup of the white stuff. A lot of it spilled by I figured I'd just clean it up later.

I got out my jello and bounced on the balls of my feet while I waited anxiously for them to come in. Scott gave me a tired smile as he sat down. He looked at the counter and sighed getting up. "Thank you for getting me milk Puppy but when you spill it you have to clean it up or it'll spoil."

"Spoil?"

Scott sighed. "Yes Puppy. Go bad." He didn't sound happy. He sounded annoyed.

I wrung my hands together nervously. "I-I'm sorry Scott."

He wiped it up and replied without looking at me. "It's fine."

He didn't make it sound fine. Maybe he's sad about the dishes? "May-maybe I should lose a star for being a bad boy and touching things I'm not supposed to?"

Scott went still and looked at me. "You were trying to help," he said slowly. "I can't punish you for that. Just think about things before you do them okay?"

Think. The thing I'm not so good at. "Sorry I'm not so good with thinking."

Scott shook his head. "Your doing wonderfully Puppy. I love seeing you trying new things. They're just dishes--we can buy more."

I looked at him. "So you're not mad at me?"

"No. You'd have to do something wrong to make me mad." He kissed my forehead and sat at the table. Kyle did so too. I hadn't noticed him typing on his phone. I smiled at him. "Did you make this?"

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah! Bailey showed me. I mean...he didn't show me."

Kyle looked at me. "Bailey showed how to make this?"

"Um..." I knew telling fibs was naughty but it was also naughty to get you friends in trouble.

"Puppy," Scott began warningly.

I dunked my head. "Yes. Bailey showed me."

"Huh. And yet he acts like he can only smear some jam on bread. Good to know." But Kyle didn't seem glad to know. In fact he looked a bit upset as he looked at the plate.

"You washed your hands first, right?" Scott asked.

I paused a moment. "I did but then I let Cheddar Cheese. But it's okay cos he sleeps in the laundry basket and smells like flowers."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Puppy you have to remember this."

I frowned. "Are you still gonna eat it?"

"I don't mind," shrugged Kyle. "It could be worse."

Scott nodded. "Just remember next time."

I nodded my head and went back to room to get Cheddar Cheese. Maybe Scott would believe me if he smelt him? I brought him downstairs, mewling all the way. Scott didn't smile when he saw him. He rolled his eyes. "No cats at the table Puppy. Why don't you sit down and eat your jello?"