N i n e t y - F o u r : S c o t t

A/N: Comment & Vote

"Clean up."

I left him alone long enough to tell Leah to bring dinner to my bedroom and leave it. She gave me a knowing hum and I returned upstairs. Charlie was kneeling by the door, naked, legs open in the punishment position. "I am so sorry Master," he mumbled. "Please forgive me."

"In due time," I agreed. There was a knock on the door and I smiled. "Perfect timing."

I retrieved the plate. She had made Charlie a bowl of oatmeal with chopped up bits of steak, carrots, and peas. It looked revolting but it was the only way Charlie would eat normal foods. "It's dinner. Get the bottles of water from the hallway please. Close the door behind you."

I set the food on the bed and motioned for him to come to me. He did so obediently. "Are you hungry?"

"Very Master."

"You can--after you ejaculate on your food."

He faltered, seeming stunned. "Really?"

"You will do that and after we eat, you can let your stomach settle while you give me the best blowjob I've ever received. Then you'll finish up your reading. And, if you've been a very good boy, I will fuck you until you can't walk." I held out the spoon. "What's your color?"

His face was flushed still and his cock hard from my words. "Green."

"Then let's get started."

***

The meal and blowjob went smoothly.

Charlie was working hard for reward in his future. I was shocked he still had it in him--two releases and he was still hard. As I got older it was going to be hard keeping up.

The caning went without a hitch either and Charlie thanked me for punishing him. I had expected him to need more direction but clearly he recalled his teachings at the Auction House well. Probably the only perk from his time there, I assumed.

"Was I a good boy?" He asked eagerly as I put the cane away.

"You were. You did very well Charlie. I'm impressed."

"Thank you Scott. I hope we can...do more like that in the future."

Despite the red welts covering his ass he seemed turned on. I pulled him closer and rubbed my palm over the raised, angry marks. Charlie hissed a bit, groaning through his teeth.

"Go get the soothing lotion from the bathroom."

"I can handle it Scott," he insisted. "I've had way worse--they're not even bleeding."

I was sickened. While it was easy to break the skin with a cane, any Dom who had taken the time to learn how to cane properly could avoid it with ease. "I know you can. However I don't want to see you in anymore extra pain. Your punishment is over."

He got to the bottle and I rubbed it into his skin while he flicked through the TV channels. "Bare-Back Studs 3?" He asked suddenly.

"Give me that," I laughed. He'd made his way into the pay-per-view porn. There were a few gay titles between Cougar Milfs and Sister's Salon. "A real movie."

"I've never watched that kind of movie before," he admitted with pink cheeks. "Do you think we could?"

"There's a plethora of porn on the internet. The kind my cable provide won't judge me for looking at."

"Can we...watch some?"

I rose my brow. "You've had your tablet and phone for months now--you haven't looked at any porn?"

"Of course not! I wouldn't ever without your permission."

"You never asked," I reminded him.

His embarrassment got the best of him and he looked down. "Never mind. It's stupid."

"No it's not," I argued. "Let's...look up some porn."

Charlie beamed and scooted beside me, looking to me expectantly. "Oh! So my phone gets clogged up with smut?" I asked teasingly.

He just grinned.

I opened safari and began to type in a well known address for a porn website and a suggestion popped up immediately. "You've already been on this site!" He cried accusingly.

"I'm forty two years old. I've seen my fair share of porn young man."

I scrolled down, trying to find a short, relatively vanilla clip. Internet porn could be a scary place--one wrong click on your watching someone tickled to an orgasm. "That's Rhylie!"

"Who?" I scrolled back trying to find anything with the name Rhylie.

"Connor's sub! He dropped me off, remember?"

"Which video?"

"This!"

He tapped it and sure enough it was the same guy who had brought Charlie home. "Oh wow."

It was a bootleg copy of a real production he must have done. It entitled 'interracial-blonde twink' and the man he was filming with certainly wasn't Connor. "He said he was an actor," Charlie added. "That's kind of neat, don't you think?"

"He's a porn star Charlie. It's not neat. It's..." disgusting? Embarrassing? Unsavory! "Unsavory."

"It is?"

"Yes. I'm sure his Dom is mortified his sub did that. Although he is a raging alcoholic so they're match made in heaven after all."

"Don't be mean," pouted Charlie. "They're really nice. So's Connor now he's found himself."

"Found himself a whore maybe." I chuckled.

"Scott!" He whined.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Here." I selected a different clip and passed him the phone. Cheap moans and smacking skin filled the room as I grabbed the warranty manual and tucked it safely away in my sock drawer. "So?"

He smiled nervously. "It's weird. Not like...when we do it. Should I make they noise?"

I laughed. "They're acting. They exaggerate their noises to make you, the watcher, feel like they're in more pleasure than they are."

"Do you think they like each other?"

"Probably not. They're coworkers."

"I bet porn with real people doing it would be a lot...sexier."

"Oh?" I hummed, gathering dirty clothes.

"Yeah! We should film ourselves having sex!"

"Excuse me?"

QOTC: oh Charlie. So naive.
...thoughts?