F o r t y : P u p p y / S c o t t

Puppy

Scott was staring at me.

My face felt really warm and I looked at my toes. Maybe I was attractive like that sub back at the shelter. "Don't look away from me Puppy."

"Am I...okay?"

Scott approached me slowly, laying his hand on my arm. "Not okay... Perfect."

I smiled despite myself. Scott smiled down at me. "Are you ready?"

"Very Sir."

"Not tonight Puppy. Tonight I'm just Scott."

"Just Scott. Should I call you Just Scott?"

Scott shook his head. "Scott is fine. Come sit down."

"May-maybe I should put on some undies?"

Scott was quiet a moment. "Puppy... Can you not use words like that?"

"Words like what?"

"Undies," he cringed. "Just call them underwear."

"But-but call them undies?"

Scott took a deep breath. "Puppy."

"Okay. Should I put those on?"

"No. You're fine."

Scott looked...not so happy. "Am I good enough Scott?"

He quiet for a long time. Too long. "I don't look like Danny."

He looked sharply at me. "Why would you say that? Why would you bring up his name like that?"

I winced a bit. "Can-can we not talk about--"

"No. Not when...when we're like this." He was breathing kind of heavy and when he kissed my neck it was hurried.

"S-Scott--"

"What?" He muttered into my throat as he bit me.

"Ouch! Why are you doing that?"

This didn't feel like when he touched me before. My privates weren't happy. They were all sad. "Puppy give me a break. You wanted to have sex didn't you?"

"This-this is sex?"

Scott pulled back a moment. "You don't talk when you have sex."

My stomach dropped and I felt icky. "Uhm S-Scott? May-maybe I'm not so ready."

Scott turned to glare at me. "You begged me for this. You can't just back out cos you're a little scared."

"I'm not scared! You're being an asshole!"

Scott

I stared in awe at Puppy as he broke down.

He hid his face as he noisily sobbed. I hated myself. Puppy was correct--I was an asshole. "Puppy I'm sorry."

"I'm not being a good boy," he sniffled. "I want you to have sex with me. So-so you love me."

I took his shoulders firmly. "Puppy." I waited until his watery blue eyes met mine. "Love and sex are different. I already love you to pieces."

"Then why are you being so...mean?"

I let out a breath. "I'm not sure. You're the first person I've been intimate with since him. It's just hard to get emotionally involved right off. But I was too rough and moving too fast. If you're not comfortable we can stop and try again some other time?"

Puppy shook his head. "Try now."

As I moved in to kiss him I felt him shrinking away. It was frustrating but at the same time I knew I had to accommodate. "Stand up a moment."

Puppy obediently did so and I took his place. "You're in control."

Puppy's eyes bugged and he began to cry again. "No Sir. I'm sorry. I'm your sub."

I recalled how distressing it was to put yourself purposely beneath your sub and felt even worse. "Puppy no, calm down." He somewhat did so. "It's not like that. I'm not punishing you. I just want you to decide what you want to do."

Puppy whimpered. "Can you help me sir?"

"I will."

"O-okay."

A/N: So I totally didn't mean to end it here but just know that next chapter will be super freaking smutty and I'm on a bus for 3 hours so you'll have an update by tomorrow night. So get pumped for that!
Also I received a nomination for my first ever award by @ballabook for the Fiction Awards. So if y'all think I'm worth it, by all means nominate me! But no pressure cos let's face it, I don't win anything ever lol. But maybe we'll get lucky, who knows. 😂

QOTC: How are you guys feeling about their upcoming event? And Scott/Puppy's behavior?